CHAPTER 23

Yn was standing in front of jungkook with her hands back and looking down while jungkook was sitting in front of her on the couch glaring at her.

"Are you just gonna keep standing there?"he asked.
Yn didn't say anything as she knew it was her fault.

"Say something"he said a little loudly.
Yn still didn't said anything.

"Am i being too lineant with you,kid.Is that why you are making same mistakes again an again?"jungkook asked and yn shook her head slightly.

"THEN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?"he shouted and yn flinched hard taking two steps back as she is not used to jungkook shouting at her.

Jungkook noticed how she took a step back and calmed himself down as he really didn't wanted her to be scared of him but she is really giving him a headache this days.

"This isn't going anywhere,yn.Tell me do you want me to punish you to make you understand my point?"he asked.

"Because you are clearly not understanding when I am being patient.so tell me now do you want me punish you as i punish all.my other students who doesn't score good.Do I need to use that ruler or cane on you to make you study?"jungkook asked calmly.

Yn shook her head multiple times while
mummbling a barely audible apology.

"You know that I love you and I can't see you in pain,you are taking advantage of it,right?"jungkook asked loosing his cool once again.

"It's not like that,koo-

"Then tell me what it is,yn.you studied and scored good when I threatened to punish you but when you realised that i wasn't really going to punish you,you stopped studying and got a low score to the point that YOU ALMOST FAILED"He shouted again.

"K-Kook, please forgive m-

Yn was speaking but jungkook just stood up without saying anything and went inside the kitchen and came back with a wooden spoon in his hand and stood infront of her.

Yn looked towards the wooden spoon and then towards him.A look of fear took place on her face.

"K-kook,you promised me you won't punish me like this"yn mummbled.

"Yes,I did and I regret it now.You clearly not understanding when I am being soft so I guess this is the only way now,hold it"jungkook said while passing her the spoon.

"Why?"yn mummbled.

"Just hold it,yn"jungkook said a bit sternly this time and yn took the spoon from his hands.

"It's made up of thick material"he said and yn looked towards him scared.

"And it hurts real bad,way more than the normal ruler"he continued scaring her.

"Kook pleas-

"I don't want to break my promise,i don't want to hurt you so please don't make me do it"jungkook said and yn looked down.

"You barely passed in recent test but I am letting it go this time,you have another test day after tomorrow and I want you to score atleast half of the marks,if not then i will punish you"he said taking her hands in his hands.

"Your palms are too soft,yn. Believe me it will hurt alot if I used this wooden spoon on them"he said and yn gulped.

"I will study,kook"she mummbled.

"Good,you should"he said.

"Does it hurt more than cane?"yn asked.

"Not more than cane but surely more than the hardest hit of ruler"jungkook said.

"You are scaring me"she said.

"No I am not,I am just stating the fact"jungkook said.

"I will study and score good,kook so keep that thing away from me"yn said.

"It would be good for you,if you will"jungkook said.

-------------------------

Today is yn's test.she did studied but she skipped last chapter as she only had a day to prepare five CHAPTERS and she thought she will atleast get half of the marks with 4 chapters that she studied.
But to her badluck most of the questions came from the last chapter as jungkook recently taught that and even the questions that came from previous chapters was really hard.

So she is really scared now,thinking that she failed.

"What happened,yn?"tae asked as she was looking scared.

"I guess I will fail,tae"yn said her eyes were getting teary.

"You didn't study even after Mr.jeon's warning"tae asked frustrated as he really didn't wanted her to get punished.

"I did,i really did but most of the questions were from last chapter"she said.

"What now?"tae asked.

"He said he would use wooden spoon on me and that though if i will score less than the half marks,he would get so angry if i failed."yn said while some tears left from her eyes.

"Don't cry now,let me think something"tae said.

"He will punish me,you can't do anything"yn said.

"Let me go and talk to him"tae said standing up.

"No,he will get angry"yn said.

"Let me atleast try,yn"taehyung said and went towards jungkook's office.

He was scared too but he didn't wanted yn to get hit so he went in.

"What is it,tae?"jungkook asked while looking towards tae.

"Mr.jeon that, actually t-tha-

"Calm down and speak clearly, taehyung"jungkook said sighing as he can clearly see that he is scared.

"Yn's test doesn't go well,mr.jeon but i swear she did studied.she studied hard mr.jeon but she just skipped last chapter and most of the questions were from that chapter that's why her test didn't went well.please forgive her this time,i promise she will do well next time"tae said in one breath without stopping.
Jungkook's expressions turned cold.

"I know how to deal with her,tae.you don't need to worry about her.If she won't score well she will get punished"jungkook said sternly.

"Mr.jeon,please jus-

"You can go back now"he said and taehyung sighed going back.
He was really scared for yn.

Meanwhile Jungkook held his head and sighed.

He took her paper and checked it and she did failed.

Let alone last chapter,she didn't even solved the first four chapters sum properly.

"What should I do with this girl?"he mummbled.

"I can't let her go this time"he said sighing.

TO BE CONTINUED...........