Chapter 24: Third Date*

Warning: extra super duper spicy

Good morning Olive,

Sorry I didn't make it for breakfast, Anne asked for a quick visit. I'll be there for lunch, I promise.

Sebastian.

I scrunched up the letter my owl had graciously dropped in my lap after I had spent half the morning looking for Sebastian. Then Ominis. Anyone who'd know where he is.

Who knew Sebastian's sister was such a cockblock? And now I had put myself into a shitty mood because I'd spent most of lunch alone until Sebastian burst into the Great Hall looking dishevelled and wet right as I finished eating.

"I am so sorry. She sent an owl wanting me to visit then I got stuck there talking to the welcome witch, then it started raining..." he began to explain quickly.

"Don't worry about it. Sit. Eat." I said, tapping the bench next to me and filling a plate with sandwiches for him.

"Thanks." He mumbled, beginning to shovel food into his face like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"So, why did Anne request your presence so urgently?"

"Well, I had assumed it was just to catch up. I hadn't seen her in a while. Then on my way over I thought maybe she was getting worse... but no. Turns out rumours spread even to St Mungos. Our dear fellow Slytherin, Grace Pinch-Smedley's rumours have reached the hospital. I'm not sure how it got there, but it's become twisted and Anne had heard we got caught fucking on a desk in the library, got 3 months worth of detention and might have to get married. She wanted to know if she needed to buy a new dress for the occasion."

"Hm. A desk in the library does sound thrilling..."

"Your various degrees of care are quite frustrating, do you know that?"

I laughed hard. Rumours were rumours. I may have cared about them last year when I was a brand new fifth year with no friends... but now I was damaged, traumatised and a Rosier family descendant. I truly didn't give a fuck anymore.

"So let them talk! We know the truth and that's all that matters." I said.

"Normally I would agree, but I'd prefer if my sister didn't think I was fucking you in every inch of the castle."

I opened my mouth to make another comment about how we could try and fuck in every inch of the castle, but it was pretty clear Sebastian was distressed about it. So I bit my lip and swallowed the thought.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you told her the truth and I'm certain she'll take your word over that snooty bitch's anyway."

Sebastian nodded and laid his weary head in the palm of his hand, picking at some lettuce that had fallen off his sandwich.

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to have a plan for our third date today. But I was so distracted this morning I didn't really have time to do it." He said in a solemn tone.

"Well you're in luck, Sallow. I, on the other hand, have had all morning to myself and may have whipped up something in case this happened."

"You? But I was supposed to be planning these for you!" Sebastian argued.

"We never said that. Besides, I'm more than happy to do it. Come on. I'll show you." I said, lifting him off the bench seats and leading him out of the Great Hall.

The halls were familiar as I approached the same corridor he'd had me in yesterday. The curves of the door in front of us began to wind and twist as it emerged before our eyes. I squinted a few times, making sure I remember what I was in need of and prayed the room worked.