Chapter 52: New Places*

Warning: mature content just because I felt like it. literally porn no plot 😉 also, just a dash of Subastian (and teeny tiiiiiiny hint of a breeding kink) but dw, no pregnancy I promise...

(yet 😉)

"Hey. Wake up."

Sebastian Sallow's face was not the first thing I expected to see when I opened my eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked, utterly bewildered and convinced I was dreaming.

"I got a letter from Ominis." He said, waving an envelope in my face.

I threw back my covers and followed Sebastian out of my room, still confused as to how he got in here.

"So that's what gets you out of bed? Ominis? Not your husband?" He teased.

"Oh, shush. I can talk to you any time I like. I'm surprised Ominis was even allowed to send mail out."

Sebastian grabbed me by the hand as we walked and I now realised it was still dark. It was the middle of the night.

"Seb, what time is it?" I asked, peering around looking for a clock. The moon. Anything to give me some sort of indication as to what the time was.

He shrugged, "I haven't slept."

Of course he hadn't slept.

"And how did you get in there?" I asked, questions still swirling in my sleepy head.

"No charms. I guess Hogwarts is the only place that doesn't trust us with dormitories." He said casually.

"Well, I'd say they're justified... look how quickly you took advantage of it."

He scoffed and sat me on the lounge in front of the fire and began to tear open the envelope.

Dear Sallows,

I hope you've arrived at Ilvermorny and are settling in well. Durmstrang is utterly dreadful. But I don't mind it. I will admit I am a bit worried about their teachings of the Dark Arts, but most people merely seem to think like you, Sebastian, and see it as a tool. I'm realising now how this may be not a bad way of thinking.

Don't get any stupid ideas, Sebastian. Stay there. Don't come here.

Anyway, I finally had a moment between study to myself and thought I'd write you both a letter. I do miss you both dearly and I hope married life is treating you both well. We will have to catch up once we all graduate.

Love you both.

Ominis.

Fuck, I shed a tear. But so did Sebastian.

"We'll have to write him back." Sebastian said, "But that can wait till morning."

He wiped his single tear from his eye and laid a hand on my thigh to distract himself.

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost pulling away from his touch.

"It's 3am. And I may have found somewhere secluded." Sebastian smirked.

Ffffuck.

I knew exactly what he meant. Our travels seriously limited the amount of... intimate time... we got together. Hardly fair for a couple of newlyweds. A lot of the time we were sharing bunks and rooms with others, so time alone was quite limited.

During our travels Sebastian also couldn't brew his regular potion as we were with a lot of muggles. Which left us basically unprotected for three months. I had insisted Sebastian simply not let himself go in me, but when it came to that he had no self-control whatsoever. The fact I didn't become pregnant was absolutely shocking.