13.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 13

[NARRATIVE]

She is so wet by the time they get to the bedroom. She lies down on the bed spreading her legs. He goes right into her in one go. They begin slowly. When he is close to coming he pulls his dîck out and lets it cool. Then he starts again, guiding it with one hand, his thumb moving circles on her clit.

She begins to roll her hips taking all of him in. He steadies the motion, slow, deep, her moans fill the whole bedroom. He leans down and kisses her, when he gets up he pulls out his hard cöck hitting her pússy and spreading her juices all over it, she doesn't swallow her moans before he slams inside her gain. This time he doesn't stop until they both reach their peak. Her loud moans vibrate in the room as she falls apart under him.

They lie down exhausted, side by side with wide smiles on their faces "It was the best ever" she says finally "The best!"

"That's what you said in the morning" she laughs moving to lie on his damp chest. He's still trying to catch his breath, he has never been with a challenging woman like Connie in bed, she's a little beast.

He kisses her forehead and they both drift away into sleep until they are woken up by a knock on the door. She groans and gets up. She puts on his t-shirt and walks to the doo "Kate? ...is everything okay?" she asks the helper who nods.

"Everything is okay Mam, there's someone here to see you" she frowns, who could that be? she has no appointments, besides that, she's doesn't do business in the house, all of that happens at the farm.

"Ok, I'm coming down now now" Kate nods and walks away. Whoever the person is they don't have timing, she planned to spend he day with Jackson, no work or visitors.

She sighs and walks to the bathroom to take a shower. Jackson is still asleep. She smiles to herself. They've been fúcking none stop for the past 3 days. They are like two lunatics who just found out there's something called Sex. He's drug she can't get enough of.

She pecks his lips, he slowly opens his eyes and smiles "I'm going down stairs" she kisses him "I'll be back for round 3" he laughs lightly and watches her walk out.

Everything happening still feels like a dream. He has fallen deep in love with Connie. He has never loved a woman the way he loves her. He will protect and treat her like a Queen, nothing will ever come between them.

*
*

He's facing the wall looking at Connie's childhood pictures with a wide smile on his face "Excuse me" the voice says from behind him, he slowly turns and there she is, the woman who he has held in his heart for four years.

"Donovan..." she says the name sounding foreign on her lips. Is it really him?

"Connie" he smiles widely and begins walking to where she's standing. He engulfs her into a hug, she's still frozen. She thought she was never going to see him again, she made peace with it and moved on with her life, she's happy and complete.

"What are you doing here?" She steps back. He's offended by both her reaction and question.

"I'm back for you, for us" he says softly taking a step forward "I'm sorry I went awol on you, trust me I tried getting ahold of you for years. I love you Connie, I never stopped" she chuckles, how can he claim he loves her after four years of absence? She knows very well he got to England and saw better girls.

"I moved on" she says in a low tone. She's showing no emotions, this is not the reaction he expected.

"Well I didn't move on, I didn't forget about us ...how can you say you moved on? Don't I matter to you anymore?"

"You expected me to just sit and wait for four years?"

"Yes! that's what I expected you to do"
He's unbelievable, he hasn't changed a bit, he's still self centered and thinks the world evolves around him.

She has grown and matured, she's not that delusional girl she was 4 years ago. She knows what she wants and Donovan has never been it. They were close childhood friends, their relationship was built on that and nothing more.

"Let's sit down and talk" he says attempting to hold her hand.

"There's nothing you and I will talk about"

"Don't do this" he tries to hold her again but stops when a man comes into view. He walks in fastening his jeans. There are beads of water on his skin from the shower he just took. His t-shirt is hanging on his shoulder. Donovan takes a step back and watches the tall dark man kiss his woman in front of him. His heart tears into pieces.

•••TBC