28.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 28

[NARRATIVE]

"Mah" Nokwanda walks in through the door, it's only then that Sizakele finally lets go of Mahlathini. Nokwanda is confused, who are these people and why is her mother crying? She has never seen her cry, she's the most emotionless and insensitive person she knows "What's going on?"

Sizakele gets up from the floor. She's about to open her mouth and to say something to Nokwanda when Nomeva interrupts "Your father has another child" she says looking at Mahlathini while coughing " ...the mother came to me pregnant ...I ...I chased her away... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I have done, I thought I knew better, I wanted to protect him bit I can see now that I destroyed his life, ngambulala umtanami" she's crying. Jackson takes a deep breath closing his eyes. He can feel the anger boiling inside him. He feels nothing but hate inside, he turns and walks out of the ward with Connie following behind him.

He lights his cigarette as soon as he's outside. He has siblings he didn't know about, she robbed him all of that. If she's didn't fall sick when was she going to come clean? He was never going to know the truth. How do you forgive that?

Connie wraps her arms around him from behind. He relaxes and turns to face her. They stare into each others eyes for a while. If she wasn't here he doesn't know what could have become of him. She calms him in ways no one can. She's the light in his life, he'll never allow anything or anyone to hurt her.

He leans down and kisses her. They are at a busy entrance but he doesn't care "How are you feeling?" he asks tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm only worried about you" she tightens her gold around his waist. Mahlathini takes a deep breath.

"Where am I going to begin finding the child she's talk about? ...they might be out there struggling and thinking they have no one"

"Well find a way, don't worry" Connie says assuringly, she pecks his lips. Someone clears their throat behind them. It's Sizakele and Nokwanda. Mahlathini is about to say something when Nokwanda attacks him with a hug. She starts crying. How she always wished she had an older brother or a sister, life hasn't been easy. Now she has an older brother she can run to whenever she needs help.

"I'm going to be your new nuisance" she says and Mahlathini laughs still holding her. There's been so much to this day but the only things he's grateful for, is meeting his mother. Rather than being sad and angry he chooses to be happy. He's reunited with his family, there's nothing greater than that.

*
*
*

CELIWE

He covers her mouth to contain her moans as he continues slamming into her, the small room is filled with the sound of their sweaty bodies clapping against each other. They can't risk to wake Nhloso up. When Donovan pulls out his çock, he quickly turns her to lay on her stomach placing a pillow under her. He's inside her again, Celiwe moans gripping the blankets with her hands. It feels so good, she has never had such amazing sex before. She's taken to places she's never been.

Donovan slows the motion, deep strokes filling up every corner of her.

"Mama" that's Nhloso's voice, he's awake. Although it's dark in the room Donovan quickly pulls the blanket over their naked bodies and lies next to Celiwe, he's still inside. After a few seconds he cums.

Celiwe gets out of the bed and attends Nhloso who wants to pee. When she returns to the bed they cuddle and fall asleep. The next morning Celiwe wakes up and makes the English breakfast for her man. The way he's well fed, he's even glowing.

Things between them escalated after that first date. She have him a chance the following day after he expressed how he feels about her. Celiwe has never been in love. Nhloso came unplanned, she slept with his father only for money. It's different with Donovan. For the first time in her life, she feels loved, wanted and happy "What?" she asks Donovan whose looking at her with a smile.

"Come here" he says and Celiwe slowly walks to where he's sitting. She not sure what the future holds for them, but she has never been the one who cares much about tomorrow. She lives in the now, be happy with what she has and make the best of it. Donovan makes her happy, more than happy.

"I want to take you home" Donovan says with his arms around her waist "I want them to know I've found the one" she's smiling. There's a possibility they might not accept her but she doesn't care "After that we get married" he says with a wide smile.

"Wuuuh! I want marriage in Dubai" She says excitedly wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Your wish is my command" Donovan says before kissing her "and I want 3 kids"

"Aw ngeke" she unwraps her arms around him quickly.

"What?"

"Nhloso is enough" She can only imagine the challenges she went through when she was pregnant with Nhloso and after she gave birth, she pledged she was never going to have another child.

"Do you believe that I love you?" Donovan asks

"I believe"

"I don't see that" she looks at him. She sighs. There's a part of her that is still holding back, because how can a man like Donovan love her? She has nothing to offer him. Yes she's happy but the truth shouldn't be ignored. In reality her and Donovan don't belong together. Soon he'll get bored of her broken English and leave for better women.