38.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 38

[NARRATIVE]

"Ngiyak'cela mtanami, don't do this" the old woman cries for mercy as he unbuckles his belt.

"Shhh, remember if you make noise. I'm going kill you" he says taking the knife and showing it to her. She puts her hands over her mouth and cries silently. Yes she has sinned, she has hurt people but God can't punish her like this.

Sipho strokes his penis into erection. He positions himself in between the old woman's legs. He has done this so many times before. It's one of the reasons he enjoys working here. No one suspects anything and these old women never talk because they are afraid he will kill them.

He does what he does and finishes quick. He gets dressed and walks out as if nothing happened.

He's such a humble respectful young man that all the caretakers love him. He's always willing to help. He finds Gugu and hands her the keys "It's all done Sisi, ey ugogo is still crying. I almost felt sorry for her and let her out" he says and they laugh about it.

He bids his goodbyes and promises to be back tomorrow to finish the rest of the rooms.

When Gugu returns to the bedroom she finds Nomeva asleep facing the wall "You're no longer leaving?" She asks mockingly. Nomeva doesn't reply. All she can hear is her sniffing "You will be okay Gogo, after two weeks you will be enjoying this place, there's a lot we do for fun and keeping all of you entertained" she says and walks out leaving Nomeva to drown in her sorrows.

She has always heard about things like this on the news. She never thought for even once it will happen to her. She has never felt this type of type of pain in her entire life. She can't stop the tears from falling. Maybe she deserves it. The bad you do to others comes back to you multiplied.

*

Back at the rank Nobuhle doesn't know what to say or how to react to seeing the father of her child after almost 5 years of abandoning them. She never wanted the pregnancy, she only kept her because he begged her to. She will not sit here and regret her choice of leaving. She did what was best for her.

"Sawubona" she finally breaks the silence. Mahlathini continues starring at her, he can feel the anger boiling inside of him. He's angry that he loved her, that he believed they had a future together only to find out he was being made a fool.

"Where have you been?" he asks

"Sandton" Nobuhle says looking very unbothered which makes Mahlathini even more angry.

"Who do you think is raising your child?"

"Aren't you the father? You wanted her, didn't you?" Mahlathini can't believe what he's hearing, is she okay in the head?

"So you left Thando here to go make more children in Johannesburg?" Nobuhle chuckles, how dare he?

"I'm sorry but I was never going to settle for a taxi driver. I wanted a different life for myself and you were never going to give me that life, you're still right where I left you, Mageza" she clicks her tongue and turns to the little girl "Put on your shoes wena!" she yells while putting the other child on over he shoulder.

Mahlathini walks away. Some things are just not worth it. Thando is better off without her. She can continue chasing the life she's talking about.

*
*
*

SMISO

"I will tell you one thing Mganami. If you let him get away with this you'd be a coward. You can't let another dude walk over you like this, fuçk, this isn't even a walk over. He destroyed your life ...you're a laughing stock out there" Smiso looks at his clubbing buddy. He's just a clueless surbub boy. He's talking like this because he doesn't know Mahlathini. Smiso knows too well if he tries anything against him again he will kill him.
"Look, I have a brother. He's in prison but very well connected. He knows the best hit men in the contry. This guy can be taken out very quick" Smiso shakes his head.

"No"

"See? you're intimidated. This is exactly what he wanted. You will be dickless for the rest of your life while he enjoys his. You will never have a family of your own. You will die alone" Smiso stares at him. Vincent's last words touch something in him. He's imagining living the rest of his life alone and dying alone.

"How much will your brother charge me?" Vincent smiles.

"Now you're talking. It's usually 100k but because you're my friend, I'll ask him to half the price"

Mahlathini can't live a good life while he lives in misery. He'll never have kids or be with a woman again, that's worse than death.

He should have killed him than cutting his dick. He's coming for him and this time he'll make sure he dies.