52.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 52

[NARRATIVE]

Vusi is on top of imama when a knock comes in through the door. He can't pull out, he's about to come and the girl is hot like hell "Fùck!" he continues pounding her, whoever that is, they will come back some other time.

"Vusi, open this fuckin' door!!!"

Fùck. He knows exactly who that is. He quickly pulls out and gets dressed. Does this mean Nokwanda told him everything? Why the fûck would she do that?

"Haybo uzongishiya kanje-"

"Ey! Ey! sfebe!" he says shutting the girl up "Get dressed and hide in the wardrobe"

"Awu ngeke-" He grabs her by the arm and shoves her into the wardrobe as naked as she  is.

"If you don't want to die, you will stay in there and shut up" he says and closes the wardrobe. He fixes the bed removing all the evidence. He grabs his cologne and sprays it in all the corners of the room before opening the door.

"Bhoza" he says with a nervous chuckle, he's sweating everywhere. Mahlathini steps in with his hands in his pockets. He looks around the room and pinches his nose to the strong smell of cologne before sitting down on a chair. He's very calm. A bomb waiting to explode.

Vusi sits at the corner of the bed facing the door. If shit goes down he will be out of here in a flash.

"What did I say to you?" Mahlathini asks vey calmly.

"You said if I'm not serious about Nokwanda I should stay away"

"Did you do that?"

"No"

"Why?" Vusi looks for an answer but he doesn't find it "You got my sister pregnant and now you want her to kill the child, what kind of shit is that?" Vusi is still quiet "I'm talking to you" Mahlathini stands up.

"I was affraid you will find out and I will lose my job" Mahlathini shakes his head. More than anything, he's disappointed.

"How long are you going to live this life? I give you R20 000 a month but you're still living at a cottage. I don't want to get started on the kids you're not supporting. The only thing you know is alcohol and girls. You don't have parents instead of taking responsibility for your life you're living recklessly. I want to beat you up so bad right now or cut that dîck because I can see it's driving you insane. I took you as a brother. You were not even supposed to see Nokwanda in that way but now you've gotten her pregnant and worst you want her to kill the child so you can continue eating my money-"

"Ngiyaxolisa bhoza"

"The trust and faith I had in you is gone. I can't keep people like you in my circle-"

"Please, I need this job, how am I going to survive?"

"You should have thought about that before shagging my sister. You'll figure out how you survive. I have people who are desperate to work for me, people who really need the job. The business you and I had is done" Mahlathini says and walks out.

"Bhoza!"

"Bring back my taxi first thing in the morning!"  He gets in the car and drives off. Vusi feels his head turning. He walks back into the cottage and shuts the door leaning against it. What is he going to do now?

The girl in the wardrobe gets out and serves him a hot slap. She gets dressed and walks out slamming the door.

*
*
*