54.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 54

SMISO

Smiso is at the Men's clinic to seek information about his condition. He no longer has a dîck. Things will never be the same but life moves on. He has a woman in his life now and he has to find ways to give her pleasure. 

He's right on time for his appointment and Dr Ntuli is already waiting for him. He walks in and greets "Take a seat" the doctor says gesturing with his hand. He explains everything to the doctor who's very understanding.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret here.
People without penises have sex all the fuçking time. You hear that? That's the sound of hundreds of penis-less people getting it on.." Smiso laughs. "Mfethu. Sex is not about fitting a fleshy cylinder into a fleshy tube and calling it a done deal. Sex is two people making each other feel good and whatever that means to the two of them. You think two people with vaginas aren't having sex when they go down on each other and grind their parts together and make each other orgasm over 20 times in a single session? Now here's a bit of nuance: Men without penises often have vaginas, I'm talking about Trans-men. Those men often don't want to be penetrated in their vaginas but they may still have sex using toys, strap-ons, fingers, mouths, and butts. I've seen people have sex with their feet before. Sex is not about penises, I promise"

He stands up and asks to examine Smiso "You still have parts of your penis which have the necessary nerve endings. You're better than most cases I've seen. Even though you cannot penetrate. You can still get pleasure  through rubbing, rimming and nipple-gasm. As for her, you have to study her body like a book, know her from A to Z. If you achieve that you will never have a problem pleasuring her. She will be the happiest woman. Men with dîcks turn to be selfish, she should consider herself lucky"

*
*
*

[NARRATIVE]

Celiwe is the at Shisanyama office counting the day's profits when a knock comes in through the door.

"Ubani?!" She asks. There's money spread all over the table. She can't let anyone in here.

"uVusi!"

"Weeeh, ay, what do you want?!"

"Please, I need to talk to you"

"I'm still busy here, you will wait!" She sits back down and continues counting and writing down making sure she takes her time. She has nothing to say to Vusi. They had a great relationship and she treated her like a brother but after what he did to Nokwanda she doesn't see them continuing with their siblingship. Kuphelile.

After a while, she decides to finish counting the money. She puts everything in the safe. Mahlathini always collects it in the money to go deposit at the bank. The Shisanyama has security guards so there's no worry of anyone breaking in during the night, unless that person has a death wish.

"Ufunani?" She asks finally opening the door.

Vusi looks like he's been to hell and met Satan and his desciples. His hair is uncombed and the clothes he's wearing look like they've been chewed by a cow.

"I need your help" Celiwe folds her arms.

"Help, kimi? You have the guts yaz. After what you did to my sister you think you can get help from me?"

"Ngiyak'cela, I just got evicted from my cottage and I have no where else to go. I can crush at your RDP for a few days until I figure things out"

"Ay ngeke- Vusi, when Bhutiza hears that he won't be happy. I want to help but you I can't" he steps forward and takes her hand.

"Please, he won't find out. I have no place to go, you're my last hope. Ngiyak'cela" Celiwe takes a deep breath.

As mush as Vusinjs a scumbag, she's not a heartless person. Vusi has been good to her from that first day she came to work here, he was the one who showed her the wheels and helped her adapt.

"Okay, you can stay" she says and Vusi quickly pulls her in for a hug "But this doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did to Nokwanda"

"I understand" he says nodding "I didn't mean to hurt her like that. The only reason I asked her to abort the child was because I didn't want to lose my job. I know, it was very stupid of me and now I've lost everything. I can't even get another driving job from the rank because everyone there is loyal to your brother"

"There's no one you can blame but yourself. Utshwala and women won't take you anywhere. If you don't change you'll die uyimpohlo" Vusi heaves a sigh. He knows everything Celiwe is saying is right. He's been reckless, everything has been about fun. He's hasn't been thinking about his future and now uvuna akutshalile. He lost a good paying job. He won't find a job like that anywhere. He messed up big time.

*

Donovan arrives after Vusi to pick Celiwe up. He's all smiles and Celiwe is starring at him as he opens the door for her "You won lotto?" Donovan laughs and wraps his arms around her waist.

"I have a woman who loves me, I have every reason to be happy" he says and kisses her. Celiwe is still not convinced. It's not just happiness, there's something else. She chooses to let it slide and gets in the car. Donovan closes her door and jogs around to his side. He takes her hand and plants a kiss before starting the car engine while whistling along with the song playing. Celiwe is staring curiously. It's not that he's never happy but this happiness is 'out of the blue'

He hits the car straight to their house where his father's car is parked in the yard. It all becomes clear but she still doesn't know why he's here or why his presence would make Donovan this happy. He's not accepting of Celiwe and he made it very clear.

Donovan takes her hand as they walk inside. His mom and sister are also here. They smile at them as they walk in but Celiwe is not buying their fake smiles. They disowned Donovan. He accepted and moved on with his life. Right now he's in the process of getting his construction company running. He's doing great for himself and now they are here? To do what?

They sit down still holding hands. The maid walks in with drinks and sets them on the table. They decided to get a maid and a Nanny for Nhloso since they are always busy. Celiwe spends almost the whole day at the Shisanyama while Donovan pushes his company. The only time they get to be at home is during the weekends.

Donovan's father clears his throat "I know we started off on a wrong foot..." He speaks looking at Celiwe "It was wrong of me to judge you before knowing you, I apologize" Celiwe snorts. She didn't mean to do it out loud but she's can't help herself. She remembers everything they said to her that day, it wasn't even judgements, they expressed nothing but hate.

"What's going on?" Celiwe asks turning to Donovan. She still doesn't get why these people are here.

Donovan takes Celiwe's hand "Dad is giving me the Company" he says with a wide smile. Celiwe frowns.

"A company?" she asks looking at him and his parents sitting on the opposite couch looking innocent.

"Yes. I'm going to own it" Celiwe can't believe what she's hearing, why is he letting them control his life like this?

"I thought you were smart, why are you letting them use you?"

"It's not like that. You know owning that company has been my dream" Celiwe chuckles. More than anything, she's in disbelief. What did they feed him?

The Donovan she met 9 months ago was done with being his father's puppet. He wanted to live his life away from his parents wings, what is this now?

"We are going to move to England and live our lives there, everything is going to be fine" he says with a wide smile.

"Wow, I can't believe you yaz"

"I know this is unexpected but this is what I've always wanted. Dad is giving me a second chance and I'm going to take it" Celiwe stands up angrily and walks out.

"Celiwe!" he calls and stands up.

"Let her be" his mom says "If she can't be happy for you, then you should know she's not the type of woman you should be with. You need a woman who's going to be by your side and support you, not the one who wants to take and give nothing"