15.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 15

CELIWE

"Ngizofaka kancane small small" Abdul gestures with his hand to Celiwe whose already lying on top of a maize meal sack. They are in the store room of the supermarket, the door is locked, no one is going to come in and see her. She will walk out of this store like nothing happened. Either she does this or sleep on an empty stomach, she has a son. She's doing this for him.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. When she opens them Abdul is standing there with his pants already on his knees, his diîck hanging lazily in between his legs. How long will it take her to make that thing erect? 'R500 is better than nothing' she says internally before getting on her knees. It's salty, sweaty and smelly but she keeps going. In and out of her mouth until it's get hard.

She lies back down on top of the maize meal sack with her legs spread wide "nice" Abdul says with a smile before inserting his penis inside her. He starts moving, the thing is small she's feeling nothing but she's moaning. He better cûm faster today, she can't take another 10 minutes of this.

After a couple of minutes Abdul groans and cums all over her stomach. He's satisfied and happy with his performance. He gets dressed and takes out his wallet. He counts R800 and hand it Celiwe. It's enough for the grocery, her son is also sorted with lunch box. What she just did here will be forgotten as soon as she walks out of that door.

She wipes her self and fixes her crooked skirt before they both walk out of the store room like two complete strangers. She does her shopping and walks out with plastic bags. When she gets home Nhloso is already back from school. He's sitting alone waiting for her. At his age he's already disciplined. He doesn't go to play kwamakhelwane unless she says so.

It's just the two of them, they don't have anyone else. Since childhood she's been moving from relative to relative. Her mother died a long time ago, her father is not known. She doesn't have matric or an ID. She's just floating through life with no direction. But at least she has a roof over her head, thanks to the Mayor who made it possible.

"Thando gave me this, her father said I must give it to you" she quickly takes the envelope and rips it open. Such neat handwriting from a man.

She starts reading the contents of the letter, he's inviting her to come to the Shisanyama. Does this mean he's going to give her a job? oh she can't wait. If she gets a job life will be easier, she won't have to sleep with amakula for money.

The next morning she's awake with the chickens. She prepares Nhloso for school and also baths. She will drop him off and herd straight to the Shisanyama "If you come back before me go to Gog' Mangema yezwa?" she tells him and he nods. If she gets a job she'll be back very late. She gives him  R2 for snacks and watches him run off to join other kids.

She arrives at the Shisanyama just after they open. When she asks for Thando's father they tell her to wait.

An hour turns into hours but she's patient. She's needs the job more than anything right now.

"Aw bhoza!" one of the guys braaing meat says walking to a very fancy car that just pulled in. He starts talking to whoever is in the car while pointing to where Celiwe is seated. She figure it  might be Thando's father but that car looks too fancy for someone who owns a Shisanyama and drives taxis. Even doctors don't own such cars.

A few minutes later Thando's father steps out of the car. He's nothing she expected, is he really a taxi driver or Nhloso was lying? She gets up from the chair and begins fixing herself. He finally stands in front of her. This man is too handsome to be a taxi driver.

*
*
*

CONNIE

I'm at the farm storage busy working when I hear commotion outside. I know that voice too well. I don't know what he's doing here because I've told him countless times to get lost.

The way things are going I'll end up getting a restraining order against him, that's better than having his arse kicked by Jackson.

"Connie..." he walks in "we need to talk, please ...don't do this to us" his voice breaks. Is he crying? How dramatic can a man be? This is not even drama, he's crazy.

As if that's not enough, he kneels down in front of me, he's been drinking too "...please my love"

"You and I are done, get that through your head" I turn back to leave but he grabs my hand and stumbles to his feet.

"I'm sorry for disappearing, if I could turn back time I would ...but fate has brought me back Connie, I'm back because my life is empty without you, I'm incomplete, I need you"

"I hear all of that but I'm sorry I-"

"No" he takes a step forward closing the distance between us " ...let's not forget the promises we made to each other ...please"

"That's the thing, I'm not that girl anymore Donovan, you gave me four years to figure who I am and what I want. You're are not what I want, I'm sorry"He's starring at me with red eyes, I can see he's hurt but the truth hurts.

"You're choosing that Tsotsi over me?"

"Yes" he chuckles and steps back.

"You're just a hoé, I saw worth in you but it's clear you're just an empty vessel, a skimp!" He spits. I take a deep breath, he's not worth my time but he needs to heat this.

"That's Tsotsi is twice the man you will ever be. He loves and treats me like a Queen. If there's anything I regret in my life is loving you. You're a spoilt self centered bastard, you've always been a disappointment I-

I hard slap lands across my face almost sending me to the floor. There's a cold look on his face "Fúck you" he says and walks away.

•••TBC