42.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 42

CONNIE

I shouldn't have worn this dress. I should have known when he picked it up that he had other thoughts in mind. Right now we're at the parking lot having sex in the car instead of going in there and having dinner as I was promised. I'm hungry as hell and he's drilling me with no mercy. I don't complain on a normal day but right now I'm botched.

"fûck!!" he cums and for the first time since we've been together I'm happy that my man is cumming.

"I'm hungry" I say catching my breath. I'm still on top of him and his cøck is inside me throbbing. He chuckles and lifts me. He grabs a towel at the backseat and wipes me clean. When I step out of the car my knees refuse. He's laughing. This is not funny. I glare at him and he stops.

He walks over to me and lifts me up bridal style, now this is a attention magnet. For me. He doesn't care about people. We walk inside the hotel, Southen Sun Elangeni. We'll have dinner and spend the night. I don't even remember the last time I was at a hotel. My life before him was boring to be honest. If I wasn't at the farm, I was at home. Maybe once after two weeks I'd go to the Mall and that will be it. But this man here came along and changed everything for the better. Not only just that, I've grown as a person. The things we've been through together only forced me to be stronger and resilient. Daddy's little girl is gone.

"Are you alright?" he asks after assisting me to sit down. We've definitely caught eyes and they are still starring.

"I'm alright, Love" I say with a smile. He sits down. I don't know if its the tux he's wearing but he looks extra hot today.

The hostess who welcomed us is back with the menu. He also lets us know a waiter will be attending us shortly. The place looks amazing. I didn't expect him to step it up like this. I appreciate his effort "Thank you" I say and he raises his face covered with a frown from the menu and looks at me. The frown is replaced with a smile.

"It's a start. This is how I'm planning to show you how much I appreciate your presence in my life. I love you angizenzisi" I'm smiling.

"I feel special everyday. And love you more than you can ever imagine" he takes my hand and plants a kiss.

"Evening. My name is Nqobani Mpotshane, I'll be your weiter for the night" the guy says with a wide smile. I starved myself for this dinner so I order more that one dish.

"Sokalisa, iphi inyama la? I want meat. I won't eat things I don't know" Jackson says looking at the menu then back at the weitres. The Zulu man is out.

"We have smoked steak that goes with sweet potato chips. I think it will be okay"

"Okay, bring it" I'm starring at him with a smile.

"What?"

"I can't starre at my man in admiration?" I don't think he knows how handsome he is. He has no idea "When we get to the hotel room. I will show you how much I love you" I say with a wink. He's laughing. He knows I'm bluffing. I can't match his strength in bed.

The waiter is back with our food and Jackson is not happy. The steak is too small for him now the waiter has to take it back and tell the chefs to make 'a bigger stake for Mahlathini'. Those are his words and I'm laughing. At this point I'm convinced a Zulu man can kill you over their meat. They love it too much.

Nqobani did as he was instructed. The stake is bigger and the Zulu man in happy. 

"When are you planning to do the ceremonies for Mkhulu and Baba?" I ask as we begin eating.