36.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 36

[NARRATIVE]

"Hayyiii ngiyekeleni!!" Nomeva is shouting and fighting off the nurses who are trying to hold her. Mahlathini is standing at the corner of the room looking very irritated. Connie on the other hand is being an understanding daughter in law. She's even trying to help the nurses which seems to be driving Nomeva crazier. She was reported to be having episodes of memory loss but right now she's acting like a crazy person. If Mahlathini knew this is what was going to happen, he wouldn't have bothered coming here. There are a lot of important things he should be busy with right now. Connie has to work too and this is not worth their time.

"Let's go" he says gently pulling Connie's hand "I'll talk to the caretakers back at the shelter, they'll have to come and get her here, I don't have time for this" he says. Connie nods and follows him out.

The walk to the car is silent. Mahlathini is mad. He gets in the car and slams the door.

"Why is she doing this? all I needed was for her to explain herself, I need to understand why she did all those things. Celiwe went through shit because of her" he clicks his tongue and starts the engine.

"I think she's ashamed, we should give her time" he turns to look at Connie with a frown.

"Time? She had 30 years to fix her mistake but she didn't. Instead she kept feeding me lies. Do you know how painful it is to be told your own mother doesn't want you? She doesn't deserve any of my care but I'm here and look and the shit she's pulling?" Connie holds his hand tightly.

"I know it's hard but you have to make peace with everything-"

"No, I-"

"Please let me talk Ngamela" he takes a deep breath and leans back on the seat.

"You're angry and I understand but you have to make peace. Do it for you, holding on to this pain and hurt will not help you in any way Jama. You've found your mother, your siblings and Celiwe. You have plenty of time to make up for all the years you were apart, don't let the past hold you back... please" he looks at her. He knows she's right and yes, it won't be easy...

"Ok" he finally says "...I will try"

"Thank you" Connie says and gives him a peck on the lips "Ngiyakuthanda ke yezwa?" He's smiles.

"Uthandwa yimina" he kisses her.

In that same moment her phone vibrates. It's Vusi. He's letting her know that Coshiwe and Gebhu have been fetched. She smiles and quickly puts the phone away.

"Whose that?"

"No one"

"You don't want to get people killed, do you?"
The phone vibrates again, it's Nokwanda this time. They've also arrived at the house. Mahlathini snatches the phone. He reads the text but it makes no sense.

Connie takes the phone back "For your information, you're the only man I'll ever love and fûck" she says her hand brushing where the beast lies. Mahlathini grabs her by the neck, she releases a small whimper. He kisses her passionately while his hand unbuckles his jeans, fûck she knows how to rurn him on. He pushes the sit back and down. Connie takes the position. Her lace panties are shoved into her mouth to contain her moans. Everything happens fast.

"I want you to repeat what you said" he whispers against her ears as he enters her dripping wet püssy. Connie moans in pleasure as he fills her up. He holds her waist helping her up and down his hard cóck "Say it!" he chokes her. God of Gods.

"Jack..." She mumbles

"Say it" he says looking into her hazel green eyes. Connies holds his face as she bounces up and down his cöck.

"You're the only man I'll ever - uh! ...I'll ever love and fûck, oh god!!"

*
*
*

CONNIE

We arrive KwaDukuza as the sun sets. There are taxis in the whole yard. Nokwanda and Donovan's car's look so out of place.

"What's going on here?" he asks looking at me. I'm smiling. It might be because of the sex I just got or the fact that my plan came together perfectly! "Connie..."  he cuts the car angine and turns to look at me.

He doesn't celebrate his birthdays and the fact that he doesn't even acknowledge that today is his birthday is bananas to me. But I am in his life now and we are going to celebrate his birthdays by force.

"I think we'll have to go inside and find out" he starres at me. Such a handsome man "Come"
He relaxes on the seat. I guess I'll have to drag him then.

I open my door and walk around to his side "Why didn't you tell me?"

"That would have ruined the surprise" he sighs and steps out of the car. He's nervous, just like that day he had to meet my father. I can't help but smile.

"You're going to pay for this"

"Whatever punishment it is, I will gladly take it" I take his hand and we begin walking to the house, it's quiet and the lights are off which is totally unnecessary because the cars are all over the yard. I blame Celiwe 'The organiser' were going to laugh about this when the party is over.

I'm about to turn the door knob when he stops me.

I turn to face him.

"Thank you" I smile and kiss him. I can just imagine how bad of a girlfriend I would have looked if I listened to him and ignored his birthday.

*
*
*

NOMEVA

The old age home is nothing she expected, it's not even close. She has always seen old age homes on TV and they look nothing like this. How can Mahlathini do this to her? This place looks like prison. Old walls cracked floors, single bed?!

She should have known, that white woman put him up for this. Bringing her into such a place was her idea. Mahlathini would never do this to her. He always made sure she was living in comfort back home.

"Khumula Gogo" the young lady says, she just stares at. She's not going to strip off her clothes in front of this young girl "Shesha mtomdala I don't have the whole day. There are 5 more people have to bathe"

What?

"I can bathe myself"

"They all say that, I don't want to lose my job. You're under my care and whenever your family comes here, they have to find you clean so please singalwi" the caretaker says putting on gloves.

This is not going as she planned. Faking memory loss was supposed to work on her benefit. Mahlathini was supposed to take her to a nice old age home where she was going to live in peace, away from people she knows hate her and would kill her any day. She doesn't want to be anywhere near that white woman or Sizakele.