34.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 34

[NARRATIVE]

"Oh Yes!!" she bites on the pillow trying to contain her moans. Jackson is pounding in and out of her "Fuck me!!" she moans gritting her teeth while bending her waist to give him full access. Jackson holds her waits slams in her harder hitting the core. He's destroying her and she loves it like that. This is the first time they are having sex since everything happened. They haven't gotten a chance. They've been craving for each other for days now.

She quickly turns to lay on her back. He fails to resist the urge to eat her. He goes down in between her legs and sucks all her juices. Her legs jiggle as he sucks all the air inside of her. She holds his head and presses it again her pussÿ. She moans in pleasure "I'm onna cûm!"

"Don't" he gets up and plays with her clit with the tip of his dîck, her body trembles in pleasure and when he slams inside her, her eyes roll at the back of her head, he takes her soul and gives it back with each stroke. Slow. Deep. She falls apart. She starts squittting all over the bed, her moans are louder. Soon he cums and falls down next to her trembling body.

"I missed you" he says kissing her. She smiles looking at her destroyer, fúck he's good.

"I missed you too" she says and lies on his damp chest. She listens to his heartbeat as it steadies. They both fall asleep.

The next morning Connie wakes up with the chickens. She has to make breakfast before they leave for Richards Bay. Nomeva is being discharged today and they have to fetch her.

They had to come back home so Connie could clean and prepare for Gogo's return. She's doing her Makoti duties without fail.

Jackson walks into the kitchen with a yawning Thando in his arms. They've been inseparable since he came back.
He kisses Connie and sits down on the chair. They watch her as she moves around the small kitchen making them breakfast. Jackson appetite is in the room because of the medication taking.

His lungs have gone through repairing, they are still not in great condition. The doctor advised him to stops smoking all together. He's still going to take the medication and go for regular checkups for the next 8 months. The medication has it's side effects but there's no other way.

The insurance company replaced both of the cars that were taken. The police haven't found the criminals or the body of the security that was killed that night. Connie and Jackson went to the family to pass their condolences. They left his wife with R2million since Calvin was the breadwinner. It will be enough to keep them going for a while.

All in all, things are slowly going back to normal. They are hoping to start with lobola negotiations as soon as Jackson recovers. The whole Morgan family will be flying to South Africa for the negotiations. Something like this has never happened in the family before, and all of them want to see what this African tradition is about. The ceremony is going to be bigger than they have planned.

After breakfast Connie and Thando go to bath while Mahlathini goes outside to attend Vusi. He seems to have good news today. He's been tracking Smiso for a few days now.

They lean against the taxi and he hands Mahlathini an brown envelope.
He takes it and rips it open. His hand comes out with pictures of Smiso.

He's having fun, living the life of his dreams. I'm talking about clubs, Casinos ...the booze, girls. Mahlathini clicks his tongue and puts the pictures back in the envelope. He searches for a cigarette in his pockets but remembers he doesn't smoke anymore.

Saying he's angry right now will be an understatement "Ngizoyibulala lenja"

"We can go fetch him for you " he looks at Vusi with red eyes.

"This is personal. I'll face lomgodoyi alone and we'll see whose the man Nx!" he walks back into the house and finds Connie dressing Thando. He tosses the envelope on the bed and sits down. Connie reads the situation and tells Thando to go and watch TV.

She walks to sit on his lap. She wraps her arms around his neck and looks at him "What's up?"

"I need your permission to kill someone"

"What? I can't let you do that Jackson"

"La esizohlangana khona kuyonuk' umsunu"

"Whatever you're saying, don't do it"

"He almost killed me"

"Yes but you're not a killer" he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath "He's not worth it, don't let him change you into something you're not" she says and pecks his lips "Ok?" he stares at her for a brief moment. As much as he wants to cut Smiso into pieces she has to respect her word. But that doesn't mean he's letting him off the hook, he's till going to teach him a lesson. A hard one that he will live to tell his grandchildren.

"Ok, I won't kill him" she smiles and kisses him. They finish getting ready and walk out to the car.

They drive to Richards Bay is only an hour and 20 minutes. They get there just after 11h00. They had to stop along the way to eat.

They are directed to her ward, unfortunately when they get there Nomeva is nowhere to be found.

"Maybe it's the wrong ward" Connie goes back to ask and comes back with a nurse.

"She was here" she explains while looking around the ward "All her things are still here, she must be in toilets, I'll go look for her" she's about to walk out when Nomeva walks in. She stops at the door when she sees Connie and Mahlathini.

The hospital robe she's wearing is untied at the back showing all her naked behind. The nurse quickly rushes to her "Gogo has been having episodes of  memory loss, it comes with old age. This-"

"Who are these people?" She looks at Connie and Mahlathini with confusion in her eyes.

"This is your family Gogo, they are here to take you home"

"ifamily kabani? I don't know these people tell them to leave"