62.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 62

***5 months later***

CONNIE

"I said look at me" he says choking me. I hold his hand which is gripping my neck and stare into his eyes. He wants to make sure I don't run. He wants to make sure I know who I belong to. It's him. It will forever be him. My eyes roll to the back of my head. His sweat is dripping on me. He's destroying me. He drags me to the edge of the bed. He pulls out and hits my püssy with his hard coçk. I time travel to the beginning of earth when God created life. I'm there with Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden. When I snap back he slams into me. I cry. He's drilling me like a vending machine, I'm squirt all over. As if that's not enough he lifts me up and stands. I wrap my arms around his neck so I don't fall. Now I know why he's been working out.

"Oh God!"

He's looking at me and I'm looking at him. Time and space have no meaning at this point. We're in our own world alone.

"I love you" he says his coçk still moving in and out of me.

"I love you more Ngamela" I kiss him. I won't be seeing him for the next 3 days. I want to cry. An hour alone without him is enough. I don't know how I'll survive three full days.

After the sex. We take a joint bath and he helps me pack. I don't know why this feels like I'm never going to see him again. I'm getting emotional. He pulls my hand and sits me on his lap. He wipes my tears with his thumb.

"I'm not going to run" he says with a smile. I smile back and take a deep breath to calm myself. If I'm this emotional today how will I be on the the wedding day? "I, Jackson Dlamini take you-"

"Stop it" he laughs and plants a soft kiss on my shoulder. I feel better. I get up and we continue packing. I'm not taking much. Just cosmetics and a few dresses. My phone vibrates on the bed. It's Celiwe telling me the Morgan's are here to fetch me. I don't want to leave "Are you sure you will be okay with Mnqobi?" I ask him. I was ordered to leave everything that belongs to the Ngamela's. I'm walking out of here as I came. I'm going to miss my boy.

"We'll be okay. Don't worry" he holds my waist and pulling me to him. I feel the tears coming again. I excel in the crying department. He gives me one long deep kiss that leaves me breathless. He takes my bag and leads me outside.

Uncle Charles, Brandon and Aunt Bella are the ones fetching me. Brandon looks so different. He's taller and the treatment he's under is doing a great job. His skin is much better. The doctor promised in the next 10 months his skin will be completely clear.

The research on his condition was concluded and they found a cure. Finally. After 13 years my brother will have a normal life. Saying I'm happy would be an understatemt.

He hugs me. He's so tall. The treatment goes with the supplements of Progesterone which is basically a hormone that turns a boy into a man. He'll mature quicker than the boys his age. His voice is already breaking.

"Where's my Nephew?" he asks

"Your Nephew is a taxi owner. He's probably out there with the taxi drivers" At this point I just know my boy is going to grow up and be a taxi driver. I've made peace and accepted. They've already started calling him Mphathi.

"I want to see him before I go" Brandon and says and walks out. Aunt Bella pulls me into a tight hug. If she could scream, she would. She looks so excited. This weekend is going to be a blast. I'm going to celebrate as soon as we get home, right now I'm being a respectful Zulu wife with morals. 

Celiwe walks in with the trey of food. One rule in this yard, no one leaves on an empty stomach. She kneels down and places the trey on the table. I'm surprised she can still kneel with that baby bump. She's going to six months. They are having twins and Donovan is losing his mind. I've never seen him this happy.

Nokwanda gave birth a month ago. I thought I was obsessed with Mnqobi, she's worse. Vusi came the other day with gifts for the baby girl. It was such a cute moment. I just hope they fix their issues for the sake of Naledi. They can co-parent and give her the love she deserves instead of bickering at each other.

"Did you take his belt?" Celiwe whispers to me. Apparently for his brother to not leave me at the altar I'm supposed to wear his belt around my waist.

"I didn't take it"

"Connie..."

"If he runs I'm going to kill him. I swear" He knows that very well.

The securities want to escort us. I know he ordered them. After what happened here our safety climbed up on his priority list. Thando gets driven to school and picked up. I don't go anywhere without the securities. We're protected 24/7.

They follow us home. The farm house is overflowing. I honestly didn't expect so many people. I don't even know what to say. I'm overwhelmed.

Dad's colleagues from Capetown are here. I'm seeing so may new faces. I've never felt so special!

I'm making my way to the kitchen when Aunt Bella pulls my hand "What are you doing?"

"I have to lend a hand, all these people have to eat" She shakes her head.

"You're not supposed to do anything. We are going to take care of everything. Don't worry yourself" she says with an assuring smile. I'm no longer used to doing anything. I give her a nod and walk up to my room. I freeze as soon as I open the door. Who are all these people?

"Connie!!!" Dakota and Tessa walk over to me and pull my hand.

"This is your pampering squad. Sit down and relax dear sister" This is going to be a along three days.

*
*
*

MAHLATHINI

It's the day before The traditional wedding. He's been on his feet the whole day, hardly gotten anything to eat. He has to make sure everything goes smoothly. Buzetsheni and Shikishi are his minions. They are responsible for sending out the alcohol as well as the food.

"Jama" Skebhe calls walking over to him. He's here to do his part of the job which is ukuqinisa umuzi. Enemies strike in all ways they can. He has performed the retual, nothing bad will prosper "All is set Ndodana, kuyakhanya" he says with a smile.

"Ngiyabonga Bhebhe. I don't know where I'll be without you. I owe you a lot" Skebhe shakes his head.

"You don't owe me anything Ndodana. Seeing your things succeed is all I want. I'm very proud of you. You've come a long way" he says tapping his shoulder "I'll be here tomorrow to see intomb' emhlophe isina" Mahlathini laughs. He has his fingers crossed in tha one. Connie took the classes to learn the dance. She was very determined. Even if she can't do it right, he'll make sure it doesn't show.

All in all, he's excited for tomorrow. His heart is beating at his throat. A part of him can't believe it. The dream he had when he met her is finally coming true.

He's brought out of his thoughts by Mnqobi's cry. He herds there.

"Ukhalelani umfanwami?" he asks taking him from one of the drivers. He has probably had enough of them. He wants to sleep now. He walks to the house. Thando helps in making his formula. They all sit on the couch. It's a bonding moment with his kids.

Sizakele walks in and sits on the opposite Couch. She's watching them with a smile. Mnqobi's eyelids drop, he slowly falls into his slumber. His Dad stands up and takes him to bed. He comes back and sits with his mother.

"I'm proud of you Mfanwami" She says with a wide smile "I get so much joy from just calling you my Son. I have no doubt in my mind you will be a great husband to Connie and a great father to your kids. You already are. You have all my blessings and more"

"Ngiyabonga Mama" She stands up and walks over to him. She leans down and kisses the crown of his head before walking back to her chores.

His phone rings in his pocket. It's his soon to be wife. He smiles.

"Sthandwa Sam"

"It's your last chance to bail out" She says and Mahlathini laughs.

"I'll never do that. I love you more than life itself. Nothing will ever make me stop"

"For real, for real?" he smiles

"Until the end Sthandwa Sam"