61.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 61

[NARRATIVE]

Connie and Jackson traveled to Johannesburg for the burial of Nolifa and Dr Nkosi. Nolifa's story touched a lot of people. After surviving a man who violated her she fell into the arms of the one who took her life. It all shows how unfair life can be. She just wanted to be loved, instead she kept falling into the hands of wrong men. Even Dr Nkosi who claimed to love her was the reason she was killed.

Her mother kep fainting at the funeral she had to be taken to the hospital. She blames herself for everything that happened to her daughter. If she was there for her, she was never going to go looking for her father. They never got a chance to fix their relationship. She failed her and will live with that for the rest of her life.

Dr Nkosi was described as good and selfless man who helped a lot of people escape their emotional pain. Before he killed himself a wrote a heartfelt letter for Nolifa expressing much he loved her and how he wishes she can forgive him for how he handled things.

After the long and emotional weekend Connie and Jackson are at their hotel room lying in bed holding each other. After everything that happened this year, they are grateful they still have each other. They've carried eachother through the pain and heartache. They've only grown stronger together.

"I've finally decided on where we are going for our honeymoon" She says stroking his beard while he plays with the strands of her hair.

"Where?"

"Rome" she says with a smile "I wanted to go to London but I know when my family finds out we're coming there, we will not enjoy our honeymoon. We will be hopping house to house for dinner until we come back. They are very fond of you, I don't know what you said to them" Jackson smiles.

"You don't know why they are fond of me?" he asks cupping her face and staring into her hazel green eyes. She's smiling.

"I know" he smiles and kisses her "And I love you for that" she says against his lips. Jackson holds her eyes and looks at her for a long extended moment. He remembers that first day they met, it feels like a long time ago. He had no idea things would turn into what they are now. It was all a dream. It seemed impossible that a woman like her would choose him. An ordinary taxi driver from KwaDukuza. But here he is today about to make her his wife. She has given him a son. She loves his daughter like her own. There's really nothing more he can ask for in this world. The lord above has blessed him abundantly. He's not only blessed, he's divinely favoured.

"I love you more" she kisses him. He deepens the kiss and brings her leg over him. He pulls out his already hard çoçk and enters her wet püssy slowly. He starts moving while staring into her eyes. Connie holds his face as moans escapes her lips. She has complete love for this man. Nothing in this world will ever make her stop loving him, no challenge or hardship will ever be greater than the love she has for him.

*
*
*

Vusi opens the door letting Nokwanda inside. He didn't think she would come "Can I get you anything to drink?" Nokwanda shakes her head looking around the room. It's clean. It's unlike the Vusi she knows who is a slop "Ok, you can sit on the bed" he says gesturing her with a smile.

"I'm not here to stay, so say what you want to say I have to get back home"

"I understand but please sit down" Nokwanda sighs and takes a sit. Vusi grabs a chair and sits in front of her. He takes in a deep breath "I know I've hurt you Muntuza. It was stupid of me to ask you to abort our child. I was afraid Mahlathini would fire me when he finds out I've gotten you pregnant. That was very selfish of me and I apologize" Nokwanda snorts.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें