chapter 1

It's 7 in the morning and the sun rays are beaming through the window making two males groan in sleep.
They woke up by rubbing their eyes and sat on bed.

"Good morning taetae " jimin said giving an eye smile to tae who returned the boxy smile and said "good morning chimchim".

Taehyung and Jimin's fathers are best friends, as you know Jimin's father is a wolf but he died in a war when jimin was little. Taehyung's father takes Jimin with him to his house. From that day jimin and Taehyung are living in the same house .

They both are soulmates ,they care and protect each other .Now they are doing the final year of graduation at seoul University.

They both get ready for University and go to the kitchen where  jin-woo (jimin and tae's father)setting table for breakfast.

"Good morning appa " both said in a unison smiling softly. jin-woo see two males coming towards him smiled softly and said "good morning pups ".

They both settle in the seats and start eating silently untill tae broke the silence by "appa we are going to university trip next week " he said excitedly. "Where are you guys going for trip "jin-woo asked while eating.

"We are going for a Trekking on seongsu-dong forest "he said thinking and chewing. jin-woo eyes wide by listening the forest name , he become freeze untill he listen tae calling him "appa. Appa. Appaaaaaa" tae calling him from two minutes, jin-woo nervously smiled at him .

"I'm so excited to go there "tae said giggling and jimin watching tae smiled softly and said "my taetae is so much excited I see " They completed breakfast and jimin and tae go to the university by their car .

At the university

"Chim come we are going to late "tae screamed running in hallways .they both  go to library after coming to university and tae forget the time and now there are running in the hallways.

They entered the room and saw their professor was already their " excuse me sir "they said slowly, their professor saw them and said "it's the third day you both are late stand outside untill class was over "he said seriously.

They both standing outside the room,
"See we are again late because of you" jimin said pouting cutely , "cholly chimchim that story is very interesting that's why i forgot about class" he said in baby voice blinking his eyes like a baby .

Jimin can't resist him like that so he smiled and said "it's okay taetae but which book you're reading with so much interest "tae smiled softly and said " true Luna "(A/n :- just a random name ) .

It's evening and they are in their house, tae  is drawing something, Taehyung likes to draw, He draws things professionally He likes to become an artist after graduation ,so he is drawing something about nature now  when jimin comes to his drawing room with snacks.

"It's so beautiful" jimin said looking at drawing " Thank you chimchim "tae said smiling softly.

                       (Tae drawing)

"Why do you like wolves that much" Jimin asked cause tae always likes to read about omegaverse stories and watch movies about wolves and draw about those sometimes. "I don't know I just feel like there are so beautiful" he said eating snacks.

After one week

"Are you ready  taetae" jimin shouted ,checking his bag last time ,tae come downstairs "I'm ready let's go "he said excitedly. "You go and sit in the car I will come in 5min"jimin said, tae nodded and went outside.

Jimin goes to the jin-woo room, he is sitting on his chair thinking about something when he smell the other presence he looked at the side he saw jimin standing their silently.

"Appa we are going "he said .jin-woo come near him and said "take care of him jimin you know the consequences of mistake " jimin softly nodded "maybe it's time for tae  to know about my real self "jimin said .

Jin-woo smiled "no chimmy it's not the time we will tell him shortly okay " said and jimin nodded and hugged his father and went outside where tae is waiting for him patiently.

"Come chimchim we are going too late "jimin smiled and went to the car,they both go to the university for trip.

Did he know the trip is going to change his life totally????