chapter 45

" y...you... wh....what" jin-woo asked with shocked asked. Tae is still in trance to say anything. " I know it's very hard to believe but it's the truth" iu said.

" I want to tell you what happened that night. Please listen to me untill I finish" iu said remaining nodded without any word.

" That night after mom ran away with me from the mansion. She saw a cave and hid me there, after that she diverted the enemies in the opposite direction.

She wants to save me, she sacrificed herself to make them believe that we both died. As mom wants, you all believed that, you all think that our bodies are washed away with waterfall.

That night jack family saw me and take me with them. Eomma ( Jack's mother) has a ability to saw the past. She saw about me and war. She also knows about me being human because of the portion.

She think it's danger for my life, so she hid my identity. She adopted me and raised me as her own daughter.

When I turned 18, she told me about my past. At first I thought it's a joke but she made me saw my past with her ability.

That day I don't know what to do, I can't leave them because they are the one who raised me and I can't lose you too.

Me and Jong suk searched about you. That's when I came to know that you are in seoul. I asked jack to join in tae's college, so he can protect him.

Jack agreed with me and joined in their class. He protected them so many times without their acknowledge.

I know from the start that tae is the goddess wolf and jimin is god of war wolf, that's why I asked jack to help them. I feel relief when I saw jack protecting him.

Actually, I don't want to tell you this truth. I don't want you to remember that sinful day. But eomma, appa always feel guilty whenever they saw you.

They want to tell you this truth. But I stopped them untill now. But now I want you guys to know about this. That's why I'm doing this.

I'm your daughter, who lost her wolf powers in her first birthday. Who lost her family on her birthday, who lost everything in her childhood." Iu complete with tears in her eyes.

Jin-woo, tae and jimin are already in tears. Iu looking at her lap cause she don't know how they are going to react. She is afraid of their reaction.

" Iu" jin-woo called softly. Iu looked at jin-woo nervously. " Come here" he called softly. Iu went towards him and sat beside him.

Jin-woo hugged her while tears rolling down from both of their eyes. " Noona" tae called, iu looked at him with a soft smile.

Tae went towards them and hugged them. " I'm so happy that you decided to say this. You're so strong my pup" jin-woo said.

Kook went towards tae who is hiccuping lightly. He pulled tae into his chest and handed him a glass of water.

Tae took the water and gulped down to calm himself. Hyungsik is looking at his family with a soft smile.

" Noona thank you for protecting me and chimmy" tae said witha soft smile. Iu looked at tae and said " it's my duty to protect my little brother's tae"

' you're so great mina, you sacrificed your life to protect our baby. I'm so lucky to have you as my mate. I never regret loving you' jin-woo thought while looking at their children.

They all chitchatted and spent their time the whole evening, after they did their dinner, iu and Jong suk went with jin-woo to be with them some days. Iu wants to spend her time with her father.