chapter 8

Today is the day tae and Jimin are going to the dark moon pack. Jin and namjoon are coming to take these two with them.now jimin and tae are getting ready to go.

"Pups be quick, they will be here soon" jin-woo screamed from the living room. "We are coming appa" jimin replied.

Jin-woo hears the knock on the door and he thinks namjoon and jin are came. So he quickly open the door. Namjoon and jin greeted jin-woo.he saw rose and Jennie with them.

" Why are you with them girls" jin-woo asked. "We come here to cheer for my babies" rose said, jin-woo shook his head with a smile.

Tae and Jimin came downstairs and saw their friends with two unknown faces. " Appa we are here" tae said getting their attention.

"Hi guys my name is namjoon and his my husband jin, so let's go guys " namjoon said with dimple smile. Tae and jimin smiled and introduced themselves.

Now all are in front of car, luggage is put in the car by jin-woo and namjoon. " Guys behave their, don't trouble them okay" jin-woo said, tae and jimin nodded their heads.

" Uncle you go back into the house. We will send them" Rose said. Jin-woo chuckled at kid's behaviour and nodded.

" So guys now I going to warn you. As you both said, just come back with your hybrid cat and angel bunny. If you don't make them yours, don't came back" rose said with cold voice. Tae and jimin gulped and nodded.

Jin and namjoon looked at them with confusion and let it go for now. Jimin and tae hoped into the car. Jin and namjoon in one car and jimin and tae in one car. They started their journey.

After few hours of journey they reached dark moon pack mansion. Jimin and tae just mesmerized by the mension. It's so elegant and perfect.

 It's so elegant and perfect

Dark moon mansion

They all entered the house, and saw some people in living room. Jimin and tae went towards them, they saw some familiar faces and they shocked.

Everyone in the living room looked at guests.namjoon and jin went to the couches and offer the seats for tae and jimin. They all sit in their places, yoongi shocked first and then smirked at younger. Younger gulped at the strong intensive gaze.

Tae was happy to see his Wolfie but he didn't showed it in his face. Jungkook in the other hand just staring at tae like ' is he angel or something' thought. They all are come back to their senses when jin speak "so guys they are our family, yoongi,hobi ,y/n and jungkook. Meet them" .

" Hi, I'm Taehyung nice to meet you" tae said with boxy smile. That's it someone lost somewhere with a thought of 'oh my god so cute smile '.

" Hi, I'm jimin" jimin said with eye smile. All are smiled back but some one lost here also. (a/n :- whipped creams * dramatic sigh 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨)