chapter 9

Soomin is preparing breakfast for all, jungkook with his hyungs is already there. Namjoon asked jin to wake up the boys. jin nooded and went to tae and jimin room. Where both besties are sleeping peacefully cuddling each other.

Jin smiled at besties and made them wake up. They both wake up and sit on the bed ruffling their eyes. "Good morning guys" jin said with a smile.

" Good morning hyung" both said in unison. "Breakfast is ready. Go brush your teeth and come downstairs" jin said and left the room.

Both boys brushed their teeth and went downstairs. But two persons in the dining room eyes darkened while looking at boys. Because these both mother fuckers wearing shorts.

Jungkook and yoongi look at younger boys like they are some prey. They both came back from trance when hobi said "good morning boys".

Both smiled and said "good morning hyungs and good morning y/n" they both said and took their seats.

Jimin's outfit

Tae's outfit

Jimin is sat beside yoongi and tae is in between jimin and jin. Yoongi looked at Jimin's legs and gulped at thought. (A/n :- I don't know about his unholy thoughts 🥲🥲)

Yoongi looked at jimin and whispered " beautiful". jimin heard that and blushed. His cheeks are crimson red. Tae looked at the chim " oh my chimmy what happened why are so red" tae asked without knowing the reason.

Everyone looked at the chim to answer that question. "Nothing I'm just thinking about something that's it" tae looked at jimin with a teasing smile.

" What now you started daydreaming about that hybrid cat" tae said with a smirk and jimin blushed hard. Otherside yoongi is burning not knowing he is being jealous of himself.

" Now...? , does that mean he dreamed about him daily" y/n asked teasingly. Tae smiled and nodded.

" Do you know one time he even got a wet dream. Poor me traumatized listening to his moans" tae said with a dramatic pout.

" When the hell did I do that" Jimin was shocked at the new information, he often gets wet dreams but he didn't know tae listened to his moans. Now he is embarrassed at himself.