chapter 7

After one month

It's been one month since the war incident, tae and jimin finally completed their graduation and tae drew more arts and he even has a private collection. Jungkook is also doing his duties as an alpha. Everything is fine until now.

Yesterday namjoon got the call from hyungsik, the older one wanted a meeting with jungkook. Now they are in a meeting room with yoongi, namjoon and hoseok.

" So what's with the sudden meeting hyungsik-shi"namjoon asked. hyungsik looked at all the members in the room and now at jungkook and said " I want your help ".

"May I know what type of help you want" jungkook asked. Hyungsik trusted jungkook and now only he can help him.

" So my son's best friend lives in seoul. And we wanted a sudden help from him. So he had to be in our pack for the time being. But he has two sons, he is afraid of their safety, they can be in our pack but we have so much work regarding conflicts. And we recently came to know that our pack has some betrayers and we have to  find them. So i just want our little pups to be in your pack for some days. I can only trust you guys in this, that's why I'm here. Hyungsik explained.

"But why are afraid of their safety, they are also wolfs right" jungkook asked with little confusion.

" Only one pup is a wolf, and he is an omega he can't protect himself and our other pup is a human, so we can't risk it. That's why we want your help." Hyungsik said.

" And they both are well behaved pups, so they don't disturb you. If they are together they don't want any anyone or anything . They will be in their own world, they don't bother you. Please jungkook" hyungsik continued smiling softly imaging there pups.

" What's you opinion guys , I don't have any objection in this but I still want your opinion" jungkook asked his hyungs.

" I think it's better to help them, omega and human can't protect themselves from alphas and addition to this there are betryers also" namjoon said and other two nodded.

" Then we are ready to help you hyungsik-shi, they can be here for time being. " Jungkook said and hyungsik feels happy.

" Thank you young man, I will inform them they will be here day after tomorrow and one request arrange only one bedroom for them. They both can't sleep without cuddling each other." Hyungsik nervously chuckled.

" Ok hyungsik-shi we will do our best, thank you for trusting us with your pups " jungkook added.

" Then I will take my leave " hyung sik said and left the room to inform his son's bestfriend.

At tae's and Jimin's home

Tae and jimin are watching tv, jin-woo came and sit beside their pups. "So tae I want to say something to you" jin-woo added.

" About what dad " tae replied still watching tv, jin-woo sighed and turn off the tv. Now tae and jimin focus is on their father.

" It's an important matter, so listen carefully. And it's about jimin also." Jin-woo added. jimin looked at jin-woo and he nodded his head.

Jimin is now panicking cause he know what his father want to tell tae. He just scared of younger reaction but calmed himself.

" Tae, jimin is not an human. He is an wolf. And he wants to tell you about himself before but I stopped him by saying it's not right time. We have a little problem at Jimin's pack now and I have to go there for few days. So you and jimin has to be at our friends pack for some days." Jin-woo explained.

Tae is still processing about what his father just told him, his bestfriend is not an human but a wolf.

"Which pack are you talking about, we can be in our pack. Why we have to be in other pack." Jimin asked jin-woo.

"Jiminaa you're an omega, you can't deal with alphas and they are back stabbers in our pack. We have to find them so I can't risk your life's. That's why I take this decision" jin-woo explained.

Tae just listening to their conversation without saying anything. Jimin nervously looked at tae " tae bear please say anything. Are you mad at me" jimin asked in low voice with hint of sadness.

" No chim, I'm not mad at you. You wanted to tell me but you don't tell me because of dad, it's okay. Don't worry you're still my chimchim" tae retorted with boxy smile.

Jimin relieved and hugged tae " thank you tae bear, I love you so much" jimin told with happy tears. " Love you too chim" tae replied.

Jin-woo was very happy about tae's maturity. He didn't do any drama, he accepted the truth.

" So when we have to leave " tae asked  playing with his fingers. Jin-woo smiled at his son and said " you're going day after tomorrow so pack your bags tomorrow. Don't tell your friends or anyone about where you're going just tell them you're going on some trip or something" jin-eoo said and tae and jimin nodded.

Jin-eoo leave these two on the living room and went out. Jimin is little bit nervous cause he don't know what to do, "chim don't worry about anything, I already told you that I love you" tae assured jimin nodded.

" You have to do one thing if you want my forgiveness" tae said crossing his arms. Jimin looked at tae "I will do anything you want, just tell me" jimin asked.

" I want to see your wolf, is that okay ?" Tae asked nervously. Jimin laughed at his friend "oh tae you can see my wolf. That's more than ok" jimin said with eye smile.

Then Jimin gets up from the couch and stands in front of tae. Jimin turns into his wolf. tae softly furred his hair and smiled when chim melted into his touch.

" You're so cute mochi, I'm already in love with your wolf" tae said with a smile.

Jimin wolf form "chim"

Jimin turned into his human form and looked at tae. "You're cute but my wolfie is hot" tae said showing is tounge, teasing the omega.

"Whatever, it's not like you suddenly go to your Wolfie and make him yours. Just be delulu " jimin sassed and tae pouted at jimin comment.

" Meanie, don't talk to me. I hate you" tae said with pout crossing his hands. jimin smiled at  younger "ok your Wolfie will come for you and protect you. happy now" jimin said and tae nodded his head with boxy grin.

In this one month time being they both never forget that night. Tae always talks about that wolf even though he saw him only once. jimin was always try to denying the fact that he saw his mate but still he is happy about seeing him.

Next day they packed their luggage. Tae packed his art supplies also because he don't know how many days they are going to stay there.

So, now our babies are going to meet and stay together.what will happen if wolf fall in love with human. Tae already fallen for his Wolfie. Can kookie return his feelings.....🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔