chapter 35

Kook looked at tae with deep red eyes, tae shivered at the stare he was getting. Next minute kook placed his lips on another pair, tae soon melted into the kiss and started kissing back with the same passion.

Some minutes later they both parted away panting heavily, their both eyes met and they both forget the whole world. " Wolfieee" tae called kook with low voice.

" Yes, princess" kook asked patting tae's cheek softly. " I love you Wolfie" tae said and blushed hiding his face with his palms.

Kook cooed at the younger, kook removed his palms from his face and said "don't hide your beautiful face petal, let me see every inch of you. Let me devour you princess "

Tae blushed and nodded his head. Kook placed tae on the bed and hovered over him. " Wolfie" tae said in low tone with nervousness.

" Relax princess" kook said and kissed tae's forehead, then both eyes and  cheeks. Then he again claimed tae's lips, kook placed one hand on the other's waist and another hand on tae's cheeks.

Tae wrapped his hands around Kook's neck pulling kook close to him. They both are kissing each other with so much love and also lust.

Tae moaned and parted his lips when kook pressed his hand on tae's waist. Kook took the dominance and placed his tongue on the other's mouth devouring each and every side.

Kook started giving open mouth kissies on jaw and neck, tae was moaning mess. Kook about to open tae's shirt but he stopped doing that and looked at tae.

Tae understand that he is asking for permission and he nodded his head giving permission to kook. Kook started opening tae's shirt buttons while kissing him.

After 10 minutes of abusing the younger neck and collerbone, he parted away and looked at tae, who is breathing heavily while eyes closed and lips parted, his hair is messy now.

" My beautiful mess" kook said and attached his lips to tae kissing him roughly, tae moaned into the kiss ofcourse kook swallowed every moan in his kiss.

After being satisfied with the kiss,Kook started kissing tae's chest, tae grouped his hand into the kook's hair and pulled it when he fell the pleasure.

Kook groaned and bited younger nipple making tae flinch at the move. " Wolfie, it hurts" tae whined, kook smiled and said " be a good boy then, your Wolfie will give you reward".

Kook again started sucking tae's nipples, tae rolled his eyes at the pleasure he is getting by his Wolfie. His hands are clutching the bed tightly.

Kook pulled off the last clothing from tae's body making him shy, he tried to hide his body but kook yanked his hands saying " don't you dare princess".

Tae definitely feels the Shivers throughout his body because of kook's husky voice. " But why are you fully clothed when I'm not. It's not fair" tae aruged with kook.

" So you want to....?" Kook asked and tae nodded. Kook gave permission to Tae and he unbuttoned the kook's shirt. Kook throwed his shirt god knows where, tae looked at kook's abs and literally drolling over it.

" It's all Yours princess, you can touch it, suck it, even lick it. I don't mind" kook said playfully. Tae blushed and looked away.

Kook removed his pants and under garments in a time of blink. They both are naked now, tae is literally shying looking at his Wolfie abs.

He looked down and gulped after seeing little kookie. " Like what you see petal, this also yours" kook teased and again hovered tae.

He started to kiss tae, they both are doing tongue fight 😏. Kook being dominant he won the dominance and started devouring tae's mouth.