chapter 21

In the evening everyone reached the mansion and went to their rooms to fresh up. After some time every one is in the living room talking about random things. Nobody is talking about the things that they come to know today.

In the night after dinner everyone went to their rooms. Tae is in his room thinking something while staring at celling. ' Because I'm kook's mate they think it's easy to defeat him. They think I'm not strong enough to fight with them. How can they think low of me. Maybe I'm not a wolf but still I'm not ready to give up. I will fight and show them I'm not a week human. I'm not going to leave whoever that person is. I will kill that person with my hands and show them what I can do. I'm going to be selfish from now on. I'm going to make kookie to be mine, even though I'm a human I will make him mine. He is mine to be from the start. Jeon jungkook belongs to Kim taehyung.only mine" he thought with evil smirk

(a/n :- he is not innocent as you guys think 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 )

It's midnight, the whole mansion is silent. A person climbed the stairs while checking the corridors and surroundings. After he think everything is under control. That person started taking steps slowly with out any sound.

Now that person is in front of Taehyung's room opening the door without any cracking sound. So the unknown person waked towards the bed and stand their looking at the person who is sleeping peacefully with full covered duvet.

' sorry honey, I know you're innocent even though you're just prey in this wolves war. You didn't do anything wrong, but your relation with that alpha makes your life like this. Just rest in peace' that person whispered and take the knife from pocket and about to stab him.

The lights were on in the room suddenly making that person flinch and that person dropped tha knife. All are standing their looking at the person with dark cold eyes.

" Why are all here this time. " that person asked shaking so badly. Tae opened the duvet and sat on the bed looking at that person with eyes full of betrayal and anger.

" so, you're that person who wants to kill me so bad" tae said in deep voice. Not only that person all are flinched at that voice. Taehyung never used that voice. He always talks sweetly and in child voice.

" Speak now, why are you being silent" hobi asked crossing his arms. " So you're the member of that night fall pack" jin asked.

" Why are you being so calm Soomin-shi. You're talking so much nonsense in the dark. Speak in the light, so we all will listen to your words" jk said in alpha dominating voice.

Tae in the other hand aroused after listening to deep voice 'damn, his voice is so deep. Not only him his voice is also so hot. If he orders me in this voice I will be on my knees for sure. No no taehyung what are you thinking it's not time for this. Few Minutes ago you're in the edge of dying and you're being like this. Control your stupid hormones' tae thought and cursed himself for his dirty thoughts.

On the other side She don't know what to speak. She failed miserably in her mission. She can't attack them, even she is a wolf. She is an omega. They can easily make her submit to them because her alpha is dead and she doesn't have any mark. And her pack is ended long ago. And now she knows that she fucked up so badly.

" Tell me, why are acting like a cook here. Why you want to kill taehyung and what's your Position in that night fall pack" jin asked.

Soomin fell down on the ground and looking at others, she knows she can't escape from there. " I'm the mother of night fall pack leader. I'm here to spy on you. Everyone thinks I'm dead in the war when my husband dead. But I'm survived. No one knows about my background because my husband doesn't want anyone to know about me. So he always low key my identity. But after my husband died. My son comes with a plan to defeat you.