chapter 15

Kook is stunned after listening to the older words. ' am I fallen for him, no it's not true. Not true, why it's so hard to deny my feelings. Maybe yes I fell for him, I love him. But it's not good for both of us. Don't love me tae, please don't ever love me ' kook thought to himself.

" Hyung why it has to be him. Why does he have to be a human. Why it's so hard to think about us" kook asked with a broken voice.

Namjoon and hobi are looked at younger,they never saw jungkook like that. He never loved anyone. Why does his first love to be a human.

" Kook, it's okay. We can't do anything about it. We can't change the fact that he is a human"Namjoon said patting the younger.

"I just hope he didn't love me, I think I have to be distant with him. I can't control myself whenever he is near me"Jungkook said and left the room.

" Why hyung, what he did for this punishment. Why it has to be him"Hobi said looking at jungkook who left the room.

" Hobi, we can't change fate, i just hope for their happiness" namjoon said.

Jimin and yoongi came downstairs, jimin went to tae and yoongi went to attend his call. Tae and others are talking about something.

" Kook, can we all go somewhere for a picnic, it's boring for me to stay like this" tae asked after seeing jungkook. Jungkook wanted to spend time with him, but he can't do that now after realising his feelings.

" I'm not free to waste my time on you. Do whatever you want don't ask me for little things" jungkook said coldly" but....." Before tae can say anything jungkook interrupted him " can't you understand a single thing, will you Stop bothering me for silly things"jungkook said coldly and left the room.

Jimin, jin and y/n stunned at his voice. but tae, he felt pang in his chest. He feels like a burden. " Tae, are you okay" jimin asked worriedly cause he knows younger feelings right.

" Chim can we go to the garden" tae asked with a low voice and jimin nodded. Jimin and tae are now in the garden looking at flowers.

" Chim, why I'm feeling like a barden here. I want to return to our house. I don't want to stay here. It hurts chimmy, when you love someone and they don't see your love. Even though I don't want him to see my love . But still it hurts chimmy" tae said with tears rolled down to his cheeks.

" What do you mean by, you don't want him to see your feelings" jimin asked side hugging the other. " I came to know about the consequences of restricted love, it may be a small word. But it will give you great damage," tae said.

" Tae, I don't know what you learn but I still respect your decision. If you don't want to stay here. I will ask appa, don't worry. Don't think of yourself as a barden. If you don't want to feel like that, stay away from him" jimin said patting younger.

' I think it's better to stay away from him. I don't want him to know about my feelings. I can't be selfish after knowing the consequences.' tae thought.

Tae placed his head on Jimin's lap, jimin ruffled younger hair smoothly. " You know what, loving someone is not a fault. Don't think about anything Just think we are on vacation for some days"Jimin said and tae nodded.

Jungkook is seeing these two from the window, he doesn't know what they are talking about but he feels guilty, for talking like that to the younger.

' why it's so hard to avoid you, I want to avoid you and stay away from you but it's hurting me more than you do' jungkook thought looking at tae, who is in Jimin's lap.

In the evening, soomin and tae are making deserts while chitchatting." You're a great cook aunt" tae said tasting some desert. Soomin smiled at younger.