chapter 20

It's been one week, every night taehyung went to Kook's room and slept cuddling him. Kook is more than happy, he always acts like he doesn't know that tae is sleeping with him. Tae is also happy, he feels comfortable and warm whenever he sleeps with the elder.

It's morning at 9 am, everyone is in the living room except tae and kook who are in the dream land cuddling eachother. Meanwhile in the living area Jimin handed the coffee to yoongi and sat beside him.

He is drinking his coffee while flirting with his angel. Remaining are teasing them. Yoongi got a call and he excused himself to attend it. He came back and sat on the couch. " Guys, jack called me and he wanted all of us to meet him. I think it's a serious matter. He want it to be confidential" yoongi said in professional tone.

" So we have to wake up jungkook now, we are meeting jack at the mall today. Tell everyone that we are going for shopping" yoongi added. All are panicking after listening his words. Jimin observed this and asked " why are you panicking, just go and wake him up".

" You know it's not easy like you said, last time we tried to wake him, he threw his knife on us, I don't want to die early. So I'm not going" jin said. " Then we all are going to his room and  Then we will decide there, who will wake him" jimin said and dragged all of them to the kook's room.

They slowly opened the door without any noise and freezed at the scene. They don't know that taekook are sleeping on the same room daily. Their taekook are sleeping. Kook's head on tae shoulder and tae is holding kook. They both are sleeping peacefully.

Their eyes are widened at the position they are sleeping

Their eyes are widened at the position they are sleeping. They left the room without any noise and came downstairs. " What is happening in this mansion" jin asked dramatically. The remaining are all still processing the view they saw.

" How did they end up like that" hobi asked. " I don't know, I always wondered how bear is sleeping without cuddling. Now I got my answer" jimin said with a shocked expression.

" I think my ship is sailing. I'm so happy "y/n said clapping his hands. The remaining are looked at her with a done face. " I think we have to wait here until they wake up and don't tell them we went to their room, kook will kill us" namjoon said and all are nodded.

In the room, tae woke up and saw kook on his shoulder. He smiled at the elder. He place a kiss on elder's forehead and said " good morning my wolfie".

He slowly tried to take his shoulder but failed. Kook placed his hand on other's waist and pulled him closer, he placed his head on others chest. Tae giggled at other's childish behaviour.

He again tried to get up from the bed but failed again. " Don't move love, let me sleep" jungkook whispered in raspy voice. Tae blushed at the comment and widened his eyes. ' love, did he know I'm sleeping with him. But if he know he didn't let me right. He will argue with me. Then who he is calling love. Is he day dreaming or something' tae thought and slowly tried to get up from the bed and he succeeded.