chapter 33

Jimin cried until he passed out, in the morning jimin woke up and went to the bathroom and fresh up. His eyes are so red and puffed.

He went out of his room and saw yoongi climbing down the stairs. He started walking towards the stairs and stopped when he listened to tae's voice.

" Yoongi hyung, I want to ask you about something and want to see your reaction come here" tae yelled after seeing Yoongi. He thought jimin told yoongi about the baby.

He wanted to ask about his feelings but he stopped when Jimin interrupted him saying " tae bear, I want your help with something. Please come here"

Tae nodded and "be here, I will be back" he said to yoongi and went to jimin who is at the start of the stairs.

Jimin took him to his room and said " tae, don't ask yoongi about anything and don't tell him about my pregnency" tae confused and asked " didn't you tell yoongi hyung. What happened exactly"

Jimin explained everything while sobbing " I'm not a child tae, i will prove it and he don't want pups now. Please don't tell him, he will leave me if he knows about it".

tae hugged jimin and said " he is stressed with work chimmy, don't get him wrong. Wolfie told me that he received a threat for us. Maybe he is stressed, he will understand you. Don't be mad at him".

Jimin shook his head and said " I'm not mad at him. I know he loves me. But I think I'm really behaving like a child. I will act mature from today. But please don't tell me about the news. I want some time".

Tae nodded and said " take your time. I will take care of you and my little mochi until then" jimin smiled and nodded his head.

They both went to downstairs where is everyone waiting for them. They both sat on the couch and smiled nervously.

" So what do you want to ask me tae" yoongi asked and tae cursed himself, " hyung, that I think I can control the water also" tae said without thinking.

" Tae, you can do it. Jin-woo uncle already told you that" yoongi said. " I know hyung, I used it today and i succeed in that"

Yoongi smiled and said " that's great tae, you can do it frequently if you train in that" tae nodded his head covering his nervousness.

After that they all went to dining table and sat beside each other. Jimin is between tae and yoongi. Tae is between jimin and kook.

Yoongi looked at jimin and felt guilty 'I'm sorry angel, I know I did a mistake. I tried to control my self but I can't do that. I poured my anger on you and made you cry' he thought and sighed.

Jimin went to kitchen and come back with tomato sauce in his hand. He sat on his place, he take the bread and added sauce on the top.

He started eating while humming, everyone stunned at the weird taste. " Chimmy, why are eating that" y/n asked. " It'z choo tastyyyyyyyy" he said with mouth full of bread.

 " It'z choo tastyyyyyyyy" he said with mouth full of bread