chapter 5

Dark moon pack return to their mansion in the morning 5 and all are tired because of the war. They were covered with full of blood.

" How many times have I told you all, to inform me when you go out" soo min asked worriedly after seeing seven people in the living room.

" Sorry halmoni, I forgot and don't worry we all are safe". Y/n said leaning into hobi shoulder.

" don't forget again or I won't talk to you. Go and fresh up I will make coffee for you in a mean time." Soomin said and went to kitchen.

"Everyone freshen up and come to the meeting room. Namjoon bring me the details about which pack they met yesterday " jungkook said and went to his room.

Tae woke up first and got ready, then he went to wake Jimin "chim wake up , we have to go back today".

" I'm up" jimin said with half eyes open and went to fresh up. Tae packed the bags in mean time and went out.

Tae and jimin enter the bus and saw fours girls are waiting for them. " Good morning guys come on" rose said.

" Good morning guys" jimin and tae said in unison, "did you guys succeed in your dare or not" lisa asked them.

" You know what, we succeed and we also saw the wolves war " tae said and girls are chuckled at tae's words.

" What tae, now you started to dream about the wolves " Jennie said playfully. Tae rolled his eyes " whatever, but it's true. I saw the wolves and there is a one Wolfie. It's so hot ".

" Did you just say that the wolf was hot " jisoo asked, tae giggled at the comment and nodded his head.

" You know not only his wolf, he is also damn hot. If I was a wolf I would only marry him" tae said and all are chocked at the comment.

" Oh my god, my tae possessed with wolves " rose screamed dramatically.

" I'm not possessed with all wolves and. I only like my wolfie" tae said thinking about kookie.

' his Wolfie ' jimin shocked at the thought and asked tae "did you know the name of your Wolfie".

" No " tae pouted. Jimin relaxed and thought 'its for the best, he don't know anything about him'.

They all chatted and teased tae in their journey and they reached the university.

In the car

Jimin and tae are on the way to their house, "Chim don't tell dad about night, he will be worried please" tae asked jimin.

" Calm down bear, I don't tell anything about yesterday to dad okay"jimin said focusing on road.

Soon they reached their house and went inside. Jinwoo is in living room watching tv. He saw tae and jimin coming towards him.

" Oh my pups, did you enjoy your trip, come sit here I will get you both water" jinwoo said and went to the kitchen for water.

After drinking water they both told their father about trekking except the wolf things ofcourse. "Ok guys go and fresh up, I will arrange lunch" jinwoo told them. They both nodded and went to their room.

Jimin takes the bath first and changes into his clothes "taetae you get ready and come, I will go and help dad" jimin said. "Okay I will be there shortly" tae said and went to bathroom.

Tae went to the bathroom and took off his clothes, he is wearing a turtle neck hoodie with jeans. He look at himself in the mirror and surprised.

' what is it, it's not here before. Oh yes that wolfie bit me right. He said it will be gone in a few hours then, why it's not fadded. But it's really cute.' tae thought looking at his neck. And took the bath.