chapter 26

Next morning the mansion filled with chacos while packing the clothes. All bottoms are running back and forth in their rooms packing stuff for them and their alphas.

Tae packed his bag and sighed. He also packed Kook's bag along with him. Because tops are not in the mansion.

No one knows where they are destined. Because no one informed the bottoms about the work they are going for, they just said it's an important work and left.

After settling their bags bottoms gathered in the living room after finishing their lunch. " So guys what are we doing now" jin asked looking at others.

" It's boring now, where the hell did they go without informing us" jimin said crossing his arms pouting cutely.

" Chimmy, they told us it's an important matter. Don't sulk like a kid" tae said looking at his pouty partner.

" You guys continue your chat, I will join you after doing dishes" jin said and left for the kitchen. " Wait I will help you " y/n said and followed behind him.

" Chimmy can I ask you something" tae asked and jimin nodded. " If someone ignores you after confessing your feelings. What does it mean?" tae asked fiddling with his fingers.

Jimin looked at tae, he understands that maybe he confessed his feelings on a drunk night. Because he is observing tae and kook are avoiding each other most of the time after that night.

" Maybe he can't reciprocate your feelings" jimin said and tae nodded. " That's what I thought, why it's so hard to hate someone. I don't want to think about him but I still think about him. I don't want to love him but I can't do that. I love him chimmy and it's so hard for me to see his behaviour and it's hurting me" tae said sobbing silently.

When jimin saw his soulmate like that, he hugged him patting the other's back " don't cry bear, everything will be fine" jimin said.

Tae sobbed for some time hugging his soulmate. After feeling relieved he parted away and looked at the elder who was looking at him with a worried expression.

" Chimmy, I will take a nap " tae said and went to his room. After jin and y/n come back to the living area and see jimin is there thinking about something deeply.

" Jimina, where is tae" y/n asked getting him back from his thoughts. " He went to take a nap" jimin said and they nodded.

~ Magical time skip ~

At 7 pm, yoongi entered the mansion and looked at others, who were waiting for them. He looked tense and went towards them.

" Yoon, what happened why are you breathing like that, where are others" jimin asked looking at his alpha. He makes him sit on the couch and give him a glass of water.

" Guys, when we are coming back. We got attacked and the kook is injured badly we have to go now" yoongi said in one breath. Tae after listening to elder words panicked.