chapter 37

" so, will you guys explain" the person crossed him arms while looking at soulmates, both soulmates are nervous and they are looking at each other for comfort.

" Hyung....." Jimin called slowly, tae understand the nervousness in his voice and countinued " hyung, yes jimin is pregnant"

There is silence between them. The soulmates are feared to even look at his hyung. But jimin surprised when his hyung hugged him tightly.

" I'm so happy for you jimina. Congratulations" he said with a genuine smile. Soulmates smiled and hugged his hyung.

" Jinnee hyung, please don't tell anyone about this

" Jinnee hyung, please don't tell anyone about this. I want to tell them tomorrow after my checkup" jimin said and jin nodded and said " only if I get something" Soulmates nodded their heads.

" How many weeks jimin" jin asked, jimin smiled and said " tomorrow it will turn to 7th week" jimin said with a smile. Jin nodded while ruffling younger's hair.

" Why don't you tell us about it in the first place " jin asked him with hint of sadness. Jimin holded jin's hands and said " I want to hyung, trust me. But yooni don't want kids now. Because of the situation we are in, so I just afraid he will leave me"

" Jiminaa, he will never leave you. He is so whipped to do that, don't worry about anything okay" jin said and jimin nodded.

" So how are we going to hospital tomorrow, our alpha's don't approve it " tae asked while thinking. Jin smiled and said " don't worry guys, I'm here na. I will make it happen don't worry"

They all chitchatted sometime and they went to their rooms, tae went to his room and saw kook sleeping their peacefully hugging his pillow.

Tae went near him and laid down beside him admiring his features. He traced his finger to Kook's forehead clearing the hair bangs from his face. He softly placed a kiss on kook's forehead.

Tae went to Kook's eyes and kissed both, then nose and cheeks. He looked at kook's lips, licking his lips. He slowly lowered to Kook's lips with a small hesitation.

He is in a inch between their lips, he placed a small peck and about to move away. But kook placed a hand on tae's neck pulling tae onto him. He connected their lips into a small passionate kiss.

 He connected their lips into a small passionate kiss