chapter 44

It's been one month since they came to know about tae's pregnancy. Jimin is in his fifth month and tae is in second month. Yoonkook are being tired these days because their mates mood swings.

Yoongi is good because he has to deal with Jimin's mood swings only. But on the other side jungkook has to deal with both mood swings and food cravings.

Tae crave for something in the middle of the night. Kook have to travel long distance in the night to get that, otherwise tae will cry and ignore kook.

It's 2 in the morning, everyone is sleeping peacefully in their rooms. Tae woke up from his sleep because he wants to eat strawberry icecream.

He looked at kook who is sleeping peacefully. ' He is so cute, I'm always order him and made him do things on the nights. He is not sleeping well because of me.' he thought sadly and woke up from the bed and come downstairs.

He went to refrigerator and saw the icecream there. ' atleast it is here' he thought and went to dining area and started eating his icecream.

' is Wolfie will get bored of me?. Am I troubling him so much. I can see dark circles around his eyes. Am I burden to him' he thought with tears in his eyes.

(A/n :- ofcourse in pregnancy times people get insecurities about their bodies and behaviour. They think they are burden. But in reality they are not)

Tae is eating his ice-cream happily. " Love what are you doing alone here" he heard a voice and looked at the door side with a spoon on his mouth.

 " Love what are you doing alone here" he heard a voice and looked at the door side with a spoon on his mouth

(A/n :- it's so hard to search for photos same as my story line. It takes so much time than writing story😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨. And I wrote a story first and then searched for photos. So it takes a lot of time, I'm not writing stories with reference of photos🥺🥺🥺)

" Wolfiee" tae called. Kook came towards tae and sat beside him. " Love, how many times I told you to wake me if you want something" kook said softly.

" I just don't want you to be tired. You're not sleeping properly these days. I'm feeling like a burden"Tae said with a sad voice looking at his ice cream.

Kook cupped tae's face and made him look into his eyes. " My little omega. I told you many times and I'm telling you again, you're not a burden. Don't ever think like that. You can wake me up whenever you want, i don't mind. But please don't go anywhere alone. Even if it's downstairs, don't go alone on night times" kook said softly and placed a kiss on tae's forehead.

"Ok wolfiee" tae said with a boxy smile. Kook smiled and pecked tae's both cheeks and lips. " Did you finish your icecream" kook asked and tae nodded.

" Let's go and sleep" kook said and carried tae in bridal style. Tae put his face on other's neck inhaling his scent.

Kook placed tae on the bed and joined him. Tae put his legs and hands around Kook's torso and hid face on kook's chest.

Kook smile at clinging bear and kissed his forehead. " Good night my love" he said, tae hummed in kook's chest and they both slept peacefully in each other's arms.