Chapter 29

" what"  everyone screamed at the same time." I will explain everything to you later, jungkook for now do as I say" jin-woo said, kook nodded and went towards wolf.

" I will explain everything to you later, jungkook for now do as I say" jin-woo said, kook nodded and went towards wolf

        ( Tae's wolf or goddess wolf)

"Stop in your place omega and submit to your alpha now"  kook said in alpha voice, goddess wolf immediately stopped killing and looked at kook. Kook went on to his knees and said "come to your alpha"

Wolf walked towards the kook and stopped in front of him. Kook ruffled wolf fur and it purred at the touch. Kook kissed wolf head and said "submit and turn into your human form".

The goddess wolf howled and turned into the human form. Kook holded tae to his chest and kissed other's forehead, tae looked at kook with half hodded eyes" Wolfie, are you alright" tae said and blacked out.

Kook tensed and started hitting his cheek lightly while calling his name " love are you okay, Please wake up, I'm alright love see" Jin-woo went towards kook and said " he is stressed too much, because it's his first time changing into wolf. Let him rest for sometime".

Kook nodded and looked at the mansion, the whole mansion filled with blood and corpses. In the time span of one hour everything changed. Hyungsik friend come to him and said " guys, everything is under control. I will send someone to clean the mess here. But you have to leave the mansion tonight for that"

" It's ok uncle, we will go to our mansion, hyungsik uncle and jin-woo uncle will stay with us" namjoon said. Everyone headed out to cars, kook is carrying tae in bridal style. Kook's leg and chest are still injured and in pain but now his importance is in his hands unconsciously. Everyone hopped in and left the place.

After one hour they reached the dark moon mansion. " Guys, it's too late. Take rest for now, I will explain everything tomorrow" jin-woo said. Everyone nodded and went to their rooms.

Kook take tae to their room and placed him on the bed. He changed tae's clothes and covered him with duvet. Kook went to bathroom for bath. After 40 minutes he came back and hopped on the bed.

(A/n :- he took 40min because he has to take care of his wounds, he has the abily of curing wounds as we all know)

He looked at younger who is sleeping peacefully. " So you're my little omega, now I got my answer why you smell different in the morning. Still we have so many things to discover tomorrow " he said. Kook pecked tae's lips and forehead, he drifted into sleep cuddling him.

Hobi came outside from the bathroom and looked at y/n who is deeply thinking something. " What are you thinking about baby" he said and sat beside her.

" Did you observe that every one of us got at least little scratches or wounds. But jimin is completely fine, he didn't even have a single scratch in his body. I think he has a special ability" Y/n said.