chapter 39

It's been two days since jimin died, the whole mansion is filled with tears and sadness. Yoongi didn't come out of the room, tae is the one who fed him by yelling, jimin will hate him if he didn't eat.

It's night 11pm, everyone is sleeping in their rooms. Yoongi is looking at the ceiling blankly. He lost all his reasons to live and smile.

" I miss you angel, I want you babe, I can't sleep without cuddling you babe. Please babe come back to me" he is thinking those.

" Hubbyy....." Some one called him and he looked beside his bed. His love is smiling at him while sleeping beside him.

Yoongi turned that side and smiled " angel, you don't leave me right

Yoongi turned that side and smiled " angel, you don't leave me right. They are saying that you leave me. But I know you will never do that"

" Hubby, how can I leave you. I will never do that, I will always be with you" jimin said. Yoongi smiled through tears and said " will you be with me please"

" Only if you do what I say" jimin said and yoongi nodded his head without any hesitation. "Stop being in room, be with everyone, spend time with them. They are worried about you hubby"

" I will do anything if you say you will be with me" yoongi said. " Ok, I will be with you, I will cuddle with you every night don't worry" jimin said and yoongi nodded.

" Come hubby, let's sleep now" jimin said extending his arms. Yoongi looked at jimin who is sleeping in front of him. He relived and drifted into sleep.

In the morning yoongi groaned while opening his eyes

In the morning yoongi groaned while opening his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw he is alone in his bed.

" Angel, you said you would be with me. I will do anything for you, i know you don't die" yoongi said, he is in denial stage. He can't accept that his angel died. He is thinking that jimin is being with him.

He went to the living room where everyone is, they looked at yoongi who is smiling " hyung, are you okay" tae asked.

"I'm okay tae, what happened to me" yoongi said and went to the kitchen. " Hyung, he is in denial stage. I'm worried" hobi said to jin who nodded his head.