chapter 23

In the evening everybody is getting ready in their rooms for a party. Tae is standing in front of the mirror watching his reflection.

He heard bathroom door is opening and he turned that side to see jungkook in causals

He heard bathroom door is opening and he turned that side to see jungkook in causals. He look so hot with simple fashion. He is staring at others from head to toe without blinking.

He didn't saw jungkook is walking towards him. When jungkook stands few inches before him." Done staring" he whispered playfully.

After listening elder's words tae blushed and turned to hid his face

After listening elder's words tae blushed and turned to hid his face. He flustered when he feels the other's hands wrapping around his waist back hugging him.

His breath hitched when he feels other's breath in his neck. He closed his eyes while enjoying other's presence. Jungkook looked at tae in the mirror in front of them.

He chuckled and he placed one hand on the other's waist, with another hand he pulled the shirt from other's shoulder. He started leaving wet kisses on others'neck. After some time he kissed the mark on tae's neck and bitted on the mark.

Tae is enjoying while other kissing him. When he feels the painable yet pleasurable feeling on his neck, his eyes wide opened and saw jungkook biting him in the mirror.

After biting him on the mark. Jungkook kissed the spot where he bit. After that he saw the mirror where tae is looking at him with wide eyes.

He placed his head on other shoulder without breaking eye contact through mirror. " We are going to party where we meet wolves. There will be some perverted wolves also. I don't want them to see you with their eyes. From now on you will smell like me until tomorrow. So don't tell anyone you're a human. I will be by your side so don't worry." Kook said.

Tae listened every word and feel comfort in those words. He nodded his head. Jungkook adjusted other's shirt and said " so beautiful" tae blushed at the comment and said a small thankyou.

After that they went to downstairs where everyone waiting for them. "My bear is going to break all wolves necks today" jimin said seeing tae. Tae smiled  and shook his head at his dramatic bestie.