chapter 12

It's been three days, today is the last day for Jimin to express his feelings. he is slightly nervous about the elders reaction.

" Chimmy, he will accept you. Don't worry" Tae said looking at jimin who is walking back and forth in the room.

Dark moon pack went on a mission. Jimin decided to express his feelings today. He just want to express everything he feel about elder.

"I know tae bear, today is finally here. I will be officially his mate " jimin said smiling nervously. Tae is so happy because he find his life line.

' I just wish he will take care of you, you deserve whole love in the world chimmy. You always think about me more than yourself. It's time for your happiness' tae thought and smiled.

It's evening tae and jimin are in the living room. When they hear the door clicking sound. They saw at the direction where all members are coming towards them.

But yoongi and hobi are full of scars and wounds, they both shirts are drenched with blood. Jin,namjoon and jungkook made them lay on the couch and take off their shirts.

Jimin and tae are frozen after witnessing the scene. "What happened to them" tae asked with shaking voice.

" I will explain everything later, bring me the warm water first" jin said, tae nodded and went to bring the warm water. Jimin looking at yoongi who is unconscious. His face is pale and some scars are there with blood.
It's like his world is stopped.

Tae brings the water and handed to jin. He clean the blood on both upper bodies and face. After that he looked at jungkook and he nodded.

Jungkook has healing strength, so he turned himself into wolf and started licking their wounds. After that there wounds started to heal. Jungkook came back to his human form.

After an hour they both become conscious. They both slowly opened their eyes. Yoongi opend his eyes and saw younger looking at him with unreadable expressions.

"Are you guys okay" jin asked them and they nodded. They both sat in the couch. Jin and tae went to kitchen and brings the soup for them.

"Eat it, it will give you energy" jin said. They both nodded, they took the soup and started eating that soup.

After they completed eating, everyone sat on the couches. "So can you tell me now what happened" tae asked. This whole time jimin looking at elder with emotionless face.

" When we are coming coming back from mission, a pack attacked us. First we caught off guard cause we don't know about that. That's when they attacked these both. After that we kill them. Don't worry, it happens sometimes" jungkook explained.

After that jimin left the place without saying anything. Tae doesn't follow him cause he knows that his friend wants some alone time after what happened.

Yoongi looked at boy who is climbing stairs. He thinks that the younger will yell at him but no, he just left the place calmly that's why he worried.

After some time tae went to his room, he didn't see Jimin, but he heard shower sounds so he think maybe he is taking bath.

After some time jimin came outside the bathroom, he went to wardrobe and put on clothes. Tae looked at his friend who is doing all the things silently. He know his friend never be like that. "Chim are you okay" tae asked worriedly.

" I'm more than okay tae, let's go I'm hungry" jimin said and went to dining table. Where all are waiting for them.
They all completed their dinner and went to living room.

"So jimin are you giving your reply, today is the last day" y/n asked teasingly. Yoongi now looked at younger who is having same emotionless face.

" He will give his reply, he is not afraid of your friend " tae replied, jimin looked at his friend and smiled a Little.