chapter 14

Tae came back and sat beside yoongi and held his hand "now you know the answers right, what will you do now. Will you give up on him" yoongi is shaking his head while crying.

" No, I'm not going to give up on him, I will make him understand that he is the real angel for me" yoongi said.

Do you wanna know what they are talking about, so let's see the flashback when tae said he will help yoongi.

Flashback in kitchen

"Hyung, I will help you. You have to know about chimmy real feelings" tae said. Yoongi looked at others, they all didn't know what tae saying but they belive him.

" Kook, will you give me your phone" tae asked, jungkook nodded and handed his mobile to younger. " Hyung give me your phone also" tae asked yoongi, he handed his phone.

Tae called yoongi from jungkook mobile and put it in speaker and placed it in the dining table. All are looked at tae. "What are you doing tae " hobi asked.

" I'm going to my room, just listen to it, then you will know his feelings" tae said and placed jungkook's mobile in his pocket and went to their room.

" Why are you doing this to yourself chimmy" they all listening the conversation. When jimin said he is scared, all are confused. Now they all are silently waiting for answer.

When jimin started to pour his feelings while sobbing. All are stunned at younger insecurities, they don't expect these from bubbly younger. He always be cheerful and lovely.

Yoongi don't know how to feel, he is happy that younger loves him but he is sad because of younger thoughts. He is sacrificing his love for elder happiness.

" So yoongi you want to kill yourself" hobi said with eyes full of tears. Yoongi lightly chuckled at him and nodded.

" We can easily tell that yoongi is a cat by seeing his face, why we didn't realize that" y/n said and smiled. Yoongi is more than happy after listening to younger feelings.

" Yoongi hyung don't cry now, he loves you. Don't lose yourself" jungkook said,yoongi nodded.

" He is so pure, yoongi-aa you're so lucky, jimin loves you. Don't make him sad anymore" jin said to yoongi.

" How can he hide those feelings that well. You know when I saw tears in his eyes I thought, may be he don't want to see me after what happened yesterday. But he is worried for me. He loves me, he said he loves me more than anything. He even rejected that boy for me, even though he didn't know anything about me. He can see love in my eyes even when I was jealous. I thought I'm the one who loves him so much but it's wrong. He is the one who love me unconditionally. I will never let him go. He is mine, only mine." Yoongi said with happy tears.

All are so happy seeing yoongi, they all wanted them as a couple. all are smiling through tears.

"Namjoon, call Felix and inform him to get the arts from Taehyung's house" jungkook said, all are stunned even yoongi also,namjoon nodded.

" Wow, one ship sailed and there is another ship on the way" y/n said excitedly. All are looking at her like 'are you kidding me 'look.

" Yah, did you forgot it's restricted and tae is human" hobi said. Jungkook feel hurt after listening those words, but still those words are true.

..........Flashback ends .........

" Tae, I will get him breakfast. You wait here" yoongi said and take the plate and left the place, before younger can say anything.

" He is whipped more than a whipped cream" jin said and sipped his drink.all are chuckled at the comment.

Yoongi went to Jimin's room, he placed the plate on the night stand and sat on the bed, waiting for the younger. Soon jimin entered the room. He is half naked, he has only towel wrapped around his waist.