chapter 34

The next morning, yoongi woke up first and left the room without any sound. Tae saw yoongi and went towards him, he smiled and asked " someone is being a thief here, i lost my bed last night"

Yoongi smiled nervously and said " sorry tae, I can't sleep without him" tae chuckled and said " it's ok hyung, please talk to him. He is being so sad"

" I will tae,Today I will apologize to him" yoongi said and tae nodded. Tae went to his old room and saw jimin sleeping peacefully with a cute pout.

"Chimmy get up, dad and grandpa will come soon" tae said ruffling Jimin's hair

"Chimmy get up, dad and grandpa will come soon" tae said ruffling Jimin's hair. Jimin groaned and opened his half eyes and said " I'm up bear"

 Jimin groaned and opened his half eyes and said " I'm up bear"

" Good morning bear" jimin said with sleepy voice. Tae ruffled Jimin's hair and said " good morning chimmy" tae placed his hand on Jimin's stomach and said" good morning my little mochi "

Jimin chuckled at the younger actions. " Go and fresh up, breakfast is ready" tae said and jimin nodded and went to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes jimin came back and they both went downstairs for breakfast. Everyone did their breakfast, jimin ate his pancakes with lot's of chocolate. Tae also ate that and everyone enjoyed the besties weird food drama.

After breakfast they all gathered in the living room waiting for hyungsik and jin-woo. After half-hour jin-woo Hyungsik come into the mansion with Minho and bogum.

After seeing bogum taehyung runned towards him and hugged him. But jimin didn't move from his place. Minho came to the living area and said dramatically " someone didn't love me anymore. My sad lifeuu"

Jimin chuckled and said " hyung, I'm not a kid. Don't be like that. I still loves you" Minho smiled and sat beside jimin. Everyone greeted hyungsik and jin-woo.

' I'm sorry angel, i know why you're behaving like this. Kook told me about yesterday incident. I have to stop this, I want my bubly angel back' yoongi thought looking at jimin.