chapter 11

The next day jimin went to the night walkers pack with yoongi and hobi. Jin-woo asked him to come there.

Tae went outside of his room and saw jungkook walking to the store room. He went to him. When Jungkook saw Taehyung "good morning tae" he wished and tae smiled and said " good morning kook,did you sleep well".

' I don't know, if you are aware that I'm in your room or not. But I hope you slept well after that nightmare' tae thought.

" Yes I slept well" jungkook said. 'i remember everything tae. The way you said sweet things, the way you ruffled my hair and the way you make me slept. I remember everything but I'm afraid that I like the attention you give me, I'm scared of falling for you ' jungkook thought.

" Where are you going" Taehyung asked. "Oh, I want something from store room. So I'm going to find it" jungkook replied.

" Let's go i will help you" tae said with a smile. Jungkook always melt for that smile, it's like his medicine. He always become cool after seeing younger smile.

"Ok if you insist" jungkook said, and they both went to the store room. Jungkook first went inside the room and tae followed him "Don't....." Before jungkook said anything taehyung close the door.

"What happened" tae asked. " The lock is broken, we can only open it from outside, that's why we never close the door when we are inside" Jungkook explained. Taehyung's eyes widened at the news.

" That means we are struck here, how can you say that so calmly" tae shouted. Tae went to door try to open the door but it doesn't open. Jungkook went to search the thing he want.

He returned after he get what he want and saw tae sat near the door. "Is there any way we can go out" tae asked.

" We have to wait here untill anyone come here" jungkook said and sat beside tae.

" So say anything about yourself, we can kill the time like that" jungkook suggested. Tae looked at jungkook and said "I'm completed by graduation in Seoul University and I want to be an artist. I like to draw, chim always support me whenever I draw something. Appa is more than ok with my future like he said 'it's your life pup, be what you want' so simply I'm happy. What about yours."

" There is nothing special about my self. But I'm happy because I have a family who treat me so well even though I will always be cold towards them. Namjoon and jin hyung fights are hit things. Hobi and yoongi are always bickering with each other . My duties as an alpha always tiring and wars are bonus" jungkook said.

"Can I ask you something" tae said nervously, Jungkook hummed at him.
"Chim told me that humans and wolves are restricted to love, is there any reason for that" jungkook looked at tae and nodded.

" Long back there is wolf, she is an omega and she is the only heir of their pack. Her father always protect her and make her safe. Everything is great untill she fell in love with a human. Her father tried to explain to her that it's not possible but she said that she only want him. So the alpha agreed to their love and married both of them.

They both are happy and he treat her like princess. Her father is so happy that her daughter selected the great human. But every coin will have two faces, they don't show it on same time.

One day he came home late thinking that his wife will asleep like daily. But she didn't sleep that night and she smelled another scent from her husband. She think maybe she just assuming.

After that he always comes late and leave early. She is worried about the scent cause she smelled that scent more often. So one day she followed him and saw he is with another girl who happens to be an human.