chapter 32

It's been one month, tae started training and he is doing great in learning them. Jack visited the dark moon pack twice a week. Jimin is being moody these days and he is helping tae in training.

It's midnight, tae woke up and come downstairs for water. He saw the lights on in the kitchen. ' who is in kitchen this time' he thought and went towards kitchen.

Jimin is sitting on the dining table enjoying his icecream. When he heard footsteps, he flinched and looked at the direction where tae is coming.

 When he heard footsteps, he flinched and looked at the direction where tae is coming

" chimmy, why are you eating ice cream this time" tae asked taking his next seat. Jimin pouted and said " I'm craving for ice cream, what's wrong with it"

Tae confused and asked " so you are craving for ice cream at midnight ?" Jimin nodded and continued eating his ice cream.

' why chimmy is behaving like this from past few days. He is crying for small things, his insecurities are doubled. Is he?' he thought and looked at jimin.

" Chimmy, can we go to the hospital tomorrow" tae asked looking at jimin, " why, tae bear, are you okay. Are you sick "jimin asked looking at tae.

" No chimmy, I'm perfectly fine.I have some work there, can we go tomorrow " he asked and jimin nodded his head. Jimin completed his ice cream and said " I'm full and sleepy. let's go tae"Tae chuckled and nodded.

Next morning:-

Tae and jimin get ready and went downstairs, everyone greeted them and they returned the greetings. " Did you guys going out" hobi asked and jimin nodded.

" Yes, we are going to ho....." Tae interpreted jimin and said " shopping mall, we are going to shopping mall."

" Love, why don't you tell me before. Just wait I will fresh up and come back in 10 minutes " kook said and about to go but tae stopped him saying " no one is coming with us. It's a besties day. So don't worry we will be safe and sound"

Tae said and dragged jimin with him. They both went to the hospital and tae said the doctor about the symptoms, jimin is listing to his bestie and shocked at the information and she said she need to check him.Tae is waiting outside and jimin is in the doctor's room.

In demon pack:-

Jack entered the mansion and saw min-hwan, who is drinking tea in living area. He went towards him and said " you called me?"

Min-hwan saw jack and signed him to it, he said " yes, I have an important work for you" jack sat down on the couch and asked " what is it"

Min-hwan placed his cup on the tea table. He took the bracelet from his pocket and handed to jack. " You have to give it to jimin and make sure he ware it everyday"

Jack confused and asked " why jimin and what's so special about this bracelet?" Min-hwan smiled and explained " because it has tracker in it. It will help us in our future plans. About your other question, if you give it to taehyung, they will get doubt.so you can give it to Jimin as friendship gift.Taehyung and jimin will always be together. So it's easy for us"