chapter 6

At dark moon pack meeting room

" So namjoon did you get the information I asked" jungkook asked in alpha voice. "Yes jungkook, the night fall pack went to meet the night walkers pack yesterday".

" Night walkers pack, so what's their answer about the night fall pack proposal" jungkook asked. "I got a video about their whole talk so let's see" namjoon said and connected the pendrive to the tv in the meeting room.

In the video :

"Take your seats " hyungsik said to the night fall pack. "It's really Nice to meet you sir" min-ho ( night fall pack leader) said bowing.

"Nice to meet you young man, so what's the proposal you want to told me about" hyungsik asked. "It's about a pack I want to defeat. We want your help to declare a war against them" min-ho said.

" What's the reason for a sudden war proposal " hyungsik asked. "They just fell like they are the strongest and undefeatable. I want to prove that wrong" min-ho said gritting his teeth.

"Can I know the name which pack you're talking about" hyungsik asked curiously. " Dark moon pack " min-ho replied.

" Min-ho, I don't know the conflicts between your packs, but I can't help you in this sorry. Hyungsik said with politely.

" Can I know the reason" min-ho asked angrily. Hyungsik sighed at younger and said "See, I know about many packs. Dark moon pack is also one of them. I really appreciate their skills. They never harm any innocents and always help innocent humans from roughs and other wolfs. They never backstab even it was the war. They win fairly. So sorry young man I can't do any help in this".

"So is it your final decision" min-ho asked with hint of anger. " Yes, that's my final decision" hyungsik said.

" So ready for the consequences then, after defeating dark moon pack you will know who are the strongest" min-ho said and left the room.

" Can we inform the dark moon pack about this" one of the man said after night fall pack leave the room.

" No need, dark moon pack are clever than you thought. I think they already know about them, I just hope they don't die tonight cause I don't want a name like ' night fall pack died after the meeting with the night walkers pack' " hyungsik chuckled and leave the room.

In meeting room

" Woah, he is so confident about us. I never know about our great supporter" hobi said amazed by the hyungsik reply.

" I never thought someone would think about us like this " jin said.

" So jungkook what you think about it " namjoon asked, he is also happy about the hyungsik reply.

" This is the first time I see someone praising us unlike other packs who want our place or try to defeat us. Let's arrange the meeting with him tomorrow" jungkook said and namjoon nodded.

" We killed the whole pack they will definitely get the name 'night fall pack died after meeting with night Walkers' "y/n said with little smile.

" Whatever, I wasted my sleep because of that stupid war" yoongi said why not he is missing his bed.

" Don't be like that bro. You should be happy now because of this stupid war you get to know about your mate" hobi said teasingly and yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Mate,who is your mate and why the hell you don't tell me about it" jin screamed making all of them Flinch at his scream.

" Will you calm down , I just saw a boy in the forest during a war and he happens to be my mate. Yoongi said with a straight face.

" That boy is so cute and fluffy like a mochi" hobi teased. "Oh my god, I want to see my brother-in -law now, let's go. Which pack he is" y/n said excitedly.

" That boy has no pack and he lives with his human friend" hobi said, y/n pouted at the comment.

" Is that chimmy guy is your mate " jungkook asked getting attention from others. "Yes, it happens to be him. He is cute and I wish I met him again in the future" yoongi replied.

" Chimmy it's cute, we will be great duo" y/n said smiling brightly. "Calm down girl, he is mine and it's jimin for you" yoongi retorted with jealousy.

" Woah possessive already " namjoon teased this time. " Will you all shut up, I'm going to sleep. Bye" yoongi said and left the meeting room listening the laughs getting to him.

" But why is that chimmy guy doing in the forest in the middle of the night" jin asked hobi and he said everything about the incident.

" Oh I think they both will be so cute I want to meet them" y/n said and get a glare from hobi.

" that human is sassy, do you know that he called me 'meanie wolfie' " jungkook said and chuckled, everyone froze at their places.

" Did you just smile" namjoon asked shockingly. jungkook rolled his eyes and went out of the meeting room.

" Am I seeing things. First mr.min yoongi made us see his jealous side and now mr.jeon jungkook is smiling. Oh my poor heartuuu" jin said dramatically holding his chest. Hobi and y/n nodded and namjoon just shook his head at his dramatic mate.

Next day, Jungkook met with hyungsik and dark moon pack was really greatful about the way older thoughts.
Hyungsik is also happy to meet them.

A/n :-- short chapter guys , hope you like it, comment your opinions on this chapter.

Next chapters are going to be more fun let's wait and read.