chapter 36

In the morning kook woke up and saw Tae sleeping peacefully back facing him.He moved a little bit to take the phone but stunned after listening tae's moan.

He took off the duvet and saw he is still inside the younger. He smirked and started thrusting in a slow phase while back hugging younger.

Tae woke up because of the pleasure while moaning, he saw jungkook thrusting him in a slow pace. " Wolfie.... I'm still sore" he said in sleppy voice.

" Only one round angel, I can't resist you" he said and increased the phase. " Wo...wolfiee.....fa.... fast...... faster" tae said between his moans and clunched the bed sheets.

" How can you be so tight even after doing it all night" kook said while groaning between the thrusts. "F...fa.... faster" tae moaned and kook increased the speed.

The room is filled with skin slappings, moans and groans. After sometime tae cum on the bed and kook cum deep inside tae. " It's so amazing love" kook said while kissing tae's crown. Tae smiled and nodded

Kook went to the bathroom with tae on his hands. They both did the bath and came back to their room. Tae sat on the bed and hissed at the pain.

" You muscle bunny, because of you my back is hurting like a hell" tae said and crossed his arms. " But I remember someone moaning and telling me to go faster and deeper" kook teased.

" Wolfiee....." Tae whined and kook smiled and sat beside tae. Kook kissed tae's forehead. " Carry me all day. It's your punishment" tae said and kook nodded without any argument.

They both come downstairs, kook is about to place him on the chair but tae whined saying " I'm not going to sit there. I'm going to sit on your lap"

Kook smiled and make him sat on his lap. Everyone come downstairs and taked their seats. Jin arranged the table and served the breakfast for everyone.

Tae looked at jimin who is wiggling his eyebrows teasing the younger. Tae blushed and hid his face on kook's neck making him hiss in the pain.

Tae looked at kook and asked " what happened Wolfie" kook shook his head and said " it's nothing love" tae didn't satisfied by his answer, so he rolled the tshirt down the neck and saw the bite mark their.

Tae blushed after realising how kook get that bite on his neck. " Oh my, i think my baby bear teeths are so strong" jimin teased.

Everyone chucked while tae blushed and hid his face on kook's neck. " You didn't see the art on my back chimmy, if you saw that then you will know the great artist" kook said playfully.

" That's it, I want to see it. Kook get up and remove your shirt now" hobi said and kook smirked and looked at tae. Who is hiding his face on his neck.

" Definitely hyung" kook said and removed his shirt and standup from the table still holding tae in his arms.

Everyone worried after seeing kook's back, it is full of scratches with dried blood marks. Tae looked at kook's back and looked back at kook with teary eyes.

" I'm sorry Wolfie, i didn't mean to do that" tae said with broken voice. Tae sighed and hugged tae while sat on his place. " I loved it princess, I loved every scar you did on me. It's a beautiful memory to me" kook said and kissed tae's forehead.

 It's a beautiful memory to me" kook said and kissed tae's forehead