chapter 3

Jeon jungkook is an alpha He has always been perfect, now this perfect (bunny 🐰) wolf 🐺 waken because of some noise. he groaned while wake up and look beside his bed side and saw the empty side with a dry chuckle and go to the washroom to fresh up while the living room is filled with chacos.

"Yahh Kim namjoonnn I'm going to kill you today, no one is going to stop me " jin chasing joon who was running for his life.

Do you want to know the reason............

Flashback

  Jin was cooking in the kitchen with soomin. soomin is a 50 year old lady.  she is like their family member and maid in this house, she is the most trusted person in this family everyone loves her like halmoni.

Namjoon walked to the kitchen "jin make me hot chocolate please" joonie asked jin.  "I will make it go and sit in the living room " Jin replied with a smile.

Joonie went to the living room and saw another three members there "Good morning guys" joonie said with a dimple smile, they looked at joonie and smiled "good morning hyung " hoseok and y/n replied and yoongi ignored and sleep on the coach, remaining three just shook there heads knowingly.

Jin comes to the living room with hot chocolate "joonie it's my favourite cup. take care of it, if you break it I'm going to kick you out understand" jin said raising  eyebrows.

joonie just smiled and nodded, he  took the cup from jin's hand and before he could drink he's phone rang making him flinch and lose his grip on his hand. that's it cup break into who knows how many pieces (poor cup) jin looked at joonie with angry face and before he can grab him joonie just stand and starts running and jin is chasing him to beat him "yah stop I will kill you" .

Hoseok and y/n laughing loudly holding their stomachs, yoongi just ignore them cause it's their daily task. joonie will break something everyday and jin will chase him, then jungkook come from stairs with 'I'm done' look and stop them.

Jungkook stepped down stairs to see the chocos and shook his head "enough guys" jungkook said with an alpha voice and they stopped in their tracks, Namjoon literally thanking jungkook for coming and hoseok and y/n controlling their laugh.

They all went to the kitchen, where soomin  arranging the table. All take their places except jooni who went outside to attend the call.

After completing call joonie went to dining table. They were about to eat when joon slipped on his leg and landed on the dining table with all his force, but the poor( glass )dining table broke into pieces because of force and all the food was now on the floor with glass pieces.

Everyone looked at joonie who has cut in his hand because of glass, his hand starts bleeding. Everyone leave the food and take joonie to living area.

Jin in the edge of tears, they all sighed and looked at jungkook he nodded his head and turned into his wolf form.

As an alpha he has healing strength, he can heal the wounds, after changing into wolf form, he licked the joonie hand  where the cut is then the wound starts to heal quickly. Jungkook again turned into his human form and sat on the couch.

"Why are you always like this hyung" jungkook asked looking at the healing wound, "sorry kook, it is an important matter that's why I'm in a rush. everyone go to the meeting room I will come after changing the shirt "he said looking at blood stains on his shirt. Everyone nodded and went to the meeting room.

Namjoon came back after changing his shirt and everyone present at the meeting room, he took his seat and everyone looked at namjoon " So as per our spy information NIGHT FALL pack is planning on attacking our pack tomorrow" joonie said looking at remaining people.