chapter 10

Jin is making breakfast because soomin took a week off. When jin is cutting vegetables he feels arms wrapping around his waist. He smiled and asked "can i know, what you are doing".

" I'm just admiring what's mine" namjoon said kissing jin's neck. Namjoon wants to help jin. So he takes the knife from jin's hand and he  is about to cut the vegetables but the knife broke before that (poor knife).

Namjoon looked at jin who is now full of anger. Namjoon started to run outside the kitchen and Jin was chasing him.

Jungkook came downstairs and saw tae and jimin are stopped in the middle of the stairs and looking at chacos. He went towards them and said " it's normal in this household. Namjoon will break something and jin tries to kill him" jungkook sighed.

" How will jin hyung calm down then " tae asked looking at jungkook. "I just use my alpha voice so they submit to me" jungkook said with a done look.

" Chim let's do something " tae said, jungkook just looked at both. They both looked at each other and nodded. " What are you trying to do" jungkook asked.

" Not we you also included, just act with us please " tae asked and jungkook nodded. "Ok let's go now, chimmy you come after we get down 5 steps " tae said and jimin nodded.

Jungkook and tae getting down the stairs. " Please tae bear, don't ignore me I'm sorry naa" jimin said loudly getting everyone attention. Tae ignored jimin and went to couch.

" Kook can we go out, I'm getting bored here" tae said looking at jungkook. Jungkook frozen at the spot by hearing the nickname. ' damn I don't know my name will be sound this much hot' he thought and nodded his head.

"Tae bear please" jimin said showing his pouty face with small eyes. Yoongi cooed at the boy. Everyone confused at what's happening here.

" Thank you kook, let's eat then " tae said dragging jungkook with him. Jimin following them with pouty face.

Everyone is looking at each other like 'what the fuck just happened here' face and went to dining hall, only to see tae and jungkook sitting beside each other and talking. Other side jimin sulking and trying to get tae attention.

" Bear please" jimin said with broken voice ( great actor 🫡🫡) tae looked at jimin and rolled his eyes. "Kook let's eat this, it's so good" tae said and  jungkook checkled. Now others are more than froze because the cold alpha is smiling.

" Is it real or I'm possessed and seeing things" jin whispered and all nodded like we all are same. They went to dining table and take their seats.

" Tae bear please" jimin again tried but he didn't get any attention so he starts eating silently. Yoongi looked at him and asked "what happened kitten" jimin just waved his head and eated his food silently. While tae talking to jungkook.

" Tae why are you ignoring him" namjoon asked. Tae looked at namjoon and said "nothing hyung eat your breakfast, he deserve it. Don't pity him" tae said and again ignored jimin.

Jungkook just enjoying show and he like the attention tae giving him. He feel something in his stomach. He is happy to see younger this close to him. It's like something is pulling towards him.

" Don't act like you're sorry, I know you done everything intentionally" tae said coldly. Jimin looked at tae with teary eyes  " I'm sorry then,  I'll mind my business from now on" with these words he left the place.

Everyone pited the boy who is leaving the room. " Tae why are you so cold to him" y/n asked. Tae sighed "why are you all supporting him. You only like him. I hate you all" tae said dramatically and left the dining table.