chapter 31

The next morning everyone did their breakfast and Jimin told them that he is going to the night walkers pack. yoongi is sulking all the time telling he will go with him.

They are in the their room, jimin is setting his hair looking at mirror. Yoongi is back hugging him while whining like a kid.

Yoongi:- angel, I will come with you please (whines)

Jimin :- yoon, I already told you. You have to train tae.

Yoongi :- I will train him after we come back. Please angel.

Jimin :- yoon, I will be back in the evening, don't sulk na.

Yoongi:- whatever, do whatever you want.

Yoongi walked to the bed and layed down staring at outside.jimin went to him and said " look at me" yoongi didn't respond and jimin went to other side.

Yoongi turned around back facing jimin, " look at me yoon, please" jimin said and sat on the bed. Yoongi turned and placed his head on his hand. " What you want tell me" yoongi asked normally.

" Why are you sleeping now" jimin asked, " is it wrong to sleep, I'm not disturbing you right

" Why are you sleeping now" jimin asked, " is it wrong to sleep, I'm not disturbing you right. You can go wherever you want" yoongi said while looking at younger.

Jimin sighed and said " yoonie, it's very important to teach tae about his abilities. I will be in your arms before 4pm. I will give you lots of cuddles and kissies and whatever you want".

Yoongi sat on the bed and pulled jimin towards him making him sat on his lap. " Will you give me anything I want" yoongi asked and jimin nodded.

"Anything?" Yoongi whispered again kissing other's neck, jimin nodded" anything for my alpha" jimin said in seductive voice.

Yoongi groaned and tightened his hands on other's waist. " Now, can I go" jimin asked pecking other's lips. Yoongi nodded and said " you can go and came before 4. If you don't obey that, you will get punished baby boy" jimin blushed and nodded.

Yoongi kissed jimin holding his waist and jimin placed his hands on other's shoulders, after that jimin went out.