chapter 13

The next day soomin returned to the mansion,she made the breakfast. All are in the dining room except jimin and tae.

Yoongi eyes are so red, anyone can easily tell that he cried so much. Tae and jimin come to the dining table and greeted others.

Jimin eyes are also so puffy. Everyone looked at younger cause he is the one who rejected yoongi. Then why did he cry, that's the only question in other's mind.

" Chimmy eat it" tae said placing some food in his plate. Jimin just seeing at the plate without eating. Yoongi in the other hand looked at younger and he saw tears in his eyes.

' why are you crying kitten, is it because me, you don't want to see me' yoongi thought, his mind only getting negative thoughts

" I'm not hungry tae bear, I'm going" jimin said and left the dining table. Everyone is looked at yoongi,who is lost in younger.

" Did he cry last night" yoongi asked tae and he nodded. "But why, I'm the one who is broken here, then why he is acting like a heart broken one" yoongi yelled. All are flinched at yoongi's voice.

" Hyung, I can't tell his feelings, but I can tell one thing. He has insecurites maybe that's why he is behaving like that" tae said softly holding yoongi's hands.

"What do you mean tae" yoongi asked. He still belive that there is hope after seeing tears in youngers eyes.

" I don't know how to tell you, but I will help you" tae said,all are looking at him now. 'I have to do something, chim has something in his mind. I have to know that and I want yoongi hyung to know about his feelings".

Tae said something to all and they all nodded. Tae went to jimin and his room where elder crying. Tae went near the elder and sat beside him.

" Why are you doing this to yourself chimmy" tae asked with soft voice. Jimin looked at younger with tear filled eyes.

" You're not like this yesterday morning, why did you change your mind chimmy. Why did you change your reply" tae asked jimin holding his hands.

Jimin hugged younger and sobbed in his chest. Tae patted elders back slowly. After some time jimin back off and looked at tae.

" Will you tell me now" tae asked and jimin nodded. " I'm scared tae, that's why i did that" jimin said, tae didn't understand what elder saying "what do you mean, why are you scared" tae asked.

" I'm scared because I'm a bad luck tae. When I was born eomma died, everyone said I'm a bad luck that's why she died and nobody wants to be my friend. But appa said I'm an angel and I believed it. But after that he also died, if I was an angel how can they died. They will be with me right"Jimin sobbed.

"Chimmy you're not a bad luck, how can you say that. Why did you rejected yoongi hyung, why are saying about eomma and appa" tae asked.

"I wanted to tell him tae, I wanted to tell him that how much I love him from the day I saw him. I want to tell him how much I want him. The way I feel when he is near me, the way he get jealous. You know whenever he get jealous of hybrid cat I just want to say him, don't get jealous of him. It means you're getting jealous of yourself. You're that hybrid cat, you're the one I love, you're the reason why I rejected jack. You're my love and life.