chapter 25

Tae sat on the jungkook lap making everyone dumbstruck. " Wolfie, you are so cute" tae said giggling to himself playing with kook's cheek.

Kook placed his hands around the other's hips making sure the younger one doesn't fall. Because Tae is not in the Position to sat without fall.

Yoongi come to the living room and saw the seen infront of them

Yoongi come to the living room and saw the seen infront of them. Jungkook looked at tae and others waiting for the reason. " He drank the alcohol. that was strong, which is for me " yoongi said.

" No wolfieeee, I drunk the water only. Hyungiieeee is lying" tae said crossing his arms and pouting still on kook's lap.

" Wolfie, I want cuddles. Let's go to our room" tae said whining cutely. Jungkook cooed at other and nodded. "I will put him to sleep, you all go to your rooms" kook said.

" Jungkook, he will irritate you. I will take him if you want" jimin said coming towards them. " No, I want to sleep with Wolfie" tae said shaking his head continuously. Kook looked at jimin and said " it's okay jimin, I will handle him. You can go and sleep"

They all nodded and left the living area. " Get up tae, then we can go to our room" kook said to tae who is in his lap, tae shook his head and said " no, I'm not going to walk. You're going to take me to our room like this" tae said hugging kook like koala.

Jungkook chuckled and carried tae to their room. He placed tae on bed, when he was about to withdraw himself from tae, tae pulled kook towards him. now there faces are so close that they can feel each other breathe on lips.

Kook's one hand on the bed not implying his weight on other and another hand wrapped around tae's neck. Tae's hand on the other's chest. Tension filled the room because of their closeness.

" Wolfie, I love you" tae said breaking the tension between them

" Wolfie, I love you" tae said breaking the tension between them. Before kook can say anything tae interrupted him by saying

" I fall in love with you from the day I saw you. You're like a drug to me. the more I see you, the more I addicted to you. I will never regret my addiction towards you.

I'm with chimmy from childhood, but I never feel the comfort that I feel in your hug. You make me feel warm and comfortable when I'm with you. Your presence makes me happy without knowing myself.