chapter 18

It's morning and all are present in the living area waiting for tae and jimin. They both slept late last night because jimin is telling the story about yoongi again and again. Tae is so happy for elder.

The both come downstairs and greeted others. All are make there way to dining area where soomin is arranging everything.

Jimin is about take place beside yoongi but elder have other plan, he pulled Jimin's hand and make him sit on his lap. Jimin cheeks are tented with pink shade. All are cooed at them.

( Imagine they are in dining area sitting like this)

" Omo, are you a thing now" y/n asked squealing like a teenager. Yoongi looked at others and said " now, this angel is only mine" he said making Jimin hide his face in other's neck hiding his blushing face.

They all had there breakfast while talking and laughing. After that they went to their room to get ready. After one hour all are present in downstairs. " Let's go" jin said all are nodded and went outside.

Everyone walking in the forest for 20 minutes. They all can easily go to the place with there wolf forms. But tae rejected the idea and make them walk.

After 5 minutes they reached their destination. Tae and jimin are stunned at the sight before him. it's so beautiful. They like it so much. Cause they are at waterfalls.

" Oh my god, it's so beautiful" tae said looking at waterfalls

" Oh my god, it's so beautiful" tae said looking at waterfalls. The flowers on the rocks made the waterfall more beautiful. " Yes bear, it's so beautiful" jimin said. The remaining all are watching younger people.

" It's our favourite place.whenever we want to enjoy, we will come here" hobi said. " Chim, let's go and play in the water" tae said to jimin and drag him with him. Hobi looked at others like his plan is working.

Flashback

" Let's go to picnic" hobi said. Yoongi sighed and said " it's not time for that hoba". Hobi looked at others and said " let's go to waterfalls, even if he is wearing any makeup. Because of water, it will wash. So we will have a chance to know about the mark"