chapter 27

In the morning tae and kook returned to the mansion after witnessing the beautiful sunrise, tae has been clinging to kook from the morning. Tae explained everything to jimin and his soulmate is more than happy. Jimin teased him from time to time.

Now everyone in the living room with their bags waiting for bogum and Minho. Tae sat between kooks legs. Koos is ruffling tae's hair from time to time.

" Yoongi hyung I hate you. You made me scared"Tae said pouting cutely, while everyone is cooing at the younger.

" It's not my fault bear, it was their stupid plan and i tried to stop them. But they didn't listen to me" yoongi said. " I'm forgiving you only because I'm happy today" tae said.

" I'm also so happy for my bear" jimin said and tae smiled. " I wish for someone to do the same with me, if they propose to me like this bunny I will definitely accept them" jimin said dreamily.

Yoongi looked at jimin who was sitting beside him, he leaned towards the younger and whispered "oh my little angel, you want to accept another man other than me. You will definitely get a punishment tonight. I don't care if it is your pack or your father is present in that mansion, I will make sure everyone in the mansion listens who you belong to"

Jimin cheeks painted deep red and hid his face on yoongi's back, side hugging him " don't talk like that yoon" he said softly. Yoongi chuckled and said " but you like it when I talk to you dirty. Don't you? "

" I hate you " jimin mumbled and pouted. "I'm so sick of these two, from today I think we got another sick couple. I will leave this mansion if that's the case"Jin said and rolled his eyes.

" Telling the one who doesn't leave his mate every second and sticks to him like a glue" yoongi sassied and jin rolled his eyes ignoring the comment.

Hobi and y/n didn't even listen to the bickering they are in their own world. Hobi is flirting with y/n making her blush and kissing her from time to time.

Kook admiring tae while younger is giggling listening to his hyungs bickering. Kook kissed tae's hair while admiring the younger.

 Kook kissed tae's hair while admiring the younger

Tae looked at the kook lifting his head. " You look so beautiful" kook whispered and tae blushed. " Now I'm looking beautiful to you" tae said playfully hiding his blush.

" You're always beautiful my love. But now you're officially mine, so I'm going to worship you" kook said and kissed other's forehead, while tae is still in his position looking at kook.

 But now you're officially mine, so I'm going to worship you" kook said and kissed other's forehead, while tae is still in his position looking at kook