chapter 42

Min-hwan died in the minute, everyone was looking at jimin, suddenly kook groaned getting everyone's attention.

" Guys, let's take him to the mansion first" jin said everyone nodded, they looked at jack, he smiled and said " you guys go, i will return the katana and will meet you"

After a 3 hour journey they reached their mansion, namjoon already called their family doctor and he is waiting for him at the mansion.

They lay down jungkook on the bed and the doctor told them to wait outside, koom couldn't heal his wounds because they are on their neck and cheek.

That's why they called the doctor, after sometime the doctor came back and said, he is alright but he needs rest.

The doctor left the mansion and everyone went to the room, where jungkook is sleeping.

Tae sat beside the kook while crying, he went near the kook and kissed his forehead, everyone was looking at them

Tae sat beside the kook while crying, he went near the kook and kissed his forehead, everyone was looking at them. Tears rolled down from tae's eyes and dropped on kook's wounds.

Everyone is stunned after witnessing what they are seeing, kook's wounds started healing with tae's tears. Tae didn't see that he was still crying.

Hobi went towards tae and placed his hand on tae's shoulder, tae opened his eyes and looked at hoba who was smiling at him, "Look at him tae" hobi said.

Tae looked at the kook and he was shocked " hyung, his wounds.. how did they healed, i saw them some minutes ago" tae is bubbling.

" Tae bear, did you remember jin-woo uncle told us that you have a healing ability, but he didn't know how" hobi asked and tae nodded his head.

" It's Your tears tae, your tears healed him. He will be alright with in time don't worry. Let him take rest" hobi said and tae nodded with a soft smile.

Everyone left the room and went downstairs. All time Yoongi looks at jimin like he will disappear if he blinks.

Everyone is in the living room, yoongi is afraid to go near jimin. He was scared that he would leave him again.

Everyone is looking at them, they have so many questions but they want to give yoonmin a moment first" yoongi, go your angel is here" jin said.

" Angel..." Yoongi called with soft teary voice. Jimin heart clunched at the tone. Jimin went towards yoongi and stood infront of him.

Jimin took yoongi's hand and placed it on his belly. Tears strated flowing from their eyes. They both didn't say anything for sometime.

" Angel.." yoongi called again. " Hubby, I'm here. I'm in front of you. I'm not your dream, I'm your angel" jimin said softly.

Yoongi breakdown totally, he looked at Jimin's belly and again at jimin. Jimin understand that and said " I'm pregnant hubby, I'm sorry for taking long time to tell you. You're going to be appa. A great appa"