chapter 4

Tae saw the wolf turned into a human form and there his breath hitched seeing the handsome human in front of him. Tae checking him head to toe and he felt goosebumps all over is body when their eyes connected.

"What are you doing in the forest at this time ? Human" jungkook asked coldly with a deep voice

"What are you doing in the forest at this time ? Human" jungkook asked coldly with a deep voice. tae gulped at a deep voice " we are here for University trip with my friends, me and chim lost them in the forest " tae said pouting.

" You lost them or did you lost " jungkook said raising an eyebrow, tae nervously smiled "maybe you're right" tae said looking like a lost puppy.(ofcourse he is lost🥲🥲)

Jungkook can't see tae face because of the mask "just go from here it is not a safe place and there are so many wolves searching for a human "jungkook said uninterestedly.

'meanie Wolfie ' tae thought " if I know where to go then why will I be here with a meanie wolfie " he just whispered last words.

As an alpha wolf he listened to that and chuckled lightly, "come with me I will take you there " jk said and started walking.

They are walking more like jk is walking tae is following like an obedient kid , suddenly they hear the loud growls from their left side like someone approaching them.

Jk listens to the growls he knows whose growls are those 'these roughs ' he thought and looked at tae then it hit him there are coming because of human scent,his eyes widened and he held tae's hand and ran towards a rock and hid behind it.

Tae is scared of growls and held jk hand tightly, jk looked at tae with a dark look, but tae don't understand why he is looking like that until he speaks " I'm doing this only to save you it will gone after few hours cause you're a human".

Tae doesn't understand what the other was saying , but his eyes widened when he feels other fangs against his neck. Tae whimpered at a painful at pleasurble feeling on his neck. Jk stepped back after he marked tae. jk just wanted to cover the human scent of tae .

After marking tae they stood there until some time, when jk don't smell any wolves he sighed and held tae's hand and start walking again.

Tae just stunned because of what happened and blushed lightly looking at his feet, he was taken away when jungkook held his hand again and started walking, tae silently followed him.

When they see tents tae feel relieved but he remembered about jimin and scared and looked at jk" wolfie I want help from you ,will you help me " tae asked hoping for postive response .

Jungkook looked at tae darkly and said "what you want now " tae smiled when he got little hope " my chim is there with wolf ,he is also human , please help him "tae said slowly.

'human who, I can only smell one human scent there ' jk thought, "please he made me run and struck with a bad wolf there, please help him wolfie" jk come back from his thoughts and looked at tae and now he know who he is talking about.