chapter 40

Ten days went in a time of blinking, everyone trained hard these days. Yoongi also trained well because now he wants to take revenge for his angel's death.

Now the great problem for them is to find a human, who is capable of taking a katana in the presence of naga. It's not an easy task.

That person has to be strong, now they have to find that person, to help them with katana.

Jack and min-hwan are in the meeting room with someone. " So jack, you are telling me that this person will give us the katana and he is human"

Jack hummed and said " yes, let's do it. You know that dark moon pack still trust's me, I will introduce him like my boyfriend and I will tell them that he will help them with katana.

But, in the end he will give us that katana instead of those" min-hwan smiled and said " but, who is he. How can I trust him"

" He is my sister's boyfriend, my sister is adopted by my parents so she is a human and he is also, they both will go to the mansion and do as we say" jack said.

" I think it's a good idea then, let him prepare for the day. First take him to the dark moon pack and introduce him to that pack" min-hwan said and Jack nodded.

"Oh, young boy what's your name" min-hwan asked. " Louis, my name is Louis" he said with deep voice.

Magical time skip~~~

In dark moon pack, everyone is discussing about the person, they have so many friends in humans but they don't know whom to select.

Jack entered the house with Louis, everyone looked at him and greeted him. " Who is this" hobi asked.

Jack smiled and said " he is my boyfriend louis, he is the one I'm telling you guys about" jack said.

" Nice to meet you louis" they said, louis returned a smile and said " it's really great meeting you guys"

Everyone settled in their seats and Jack said " so guys, i know that you're searching for someone to get the katana, so my sister and louis are ready to do that for you"

Everyone confused, " but you said he is your boyfriend right, then how can he do that. You said your boyfriend is an wolf right" y/n asked.

Jack smiled nervously and said "yes, he will guide my sister, my sister is an human. Because my parents adopted her"

Everyone believed that and agreed to that, " so, your sister will help us" jin said and Jack nodded.

Next day jack come to the dark moon pack along with Louis and his sister. "So, what's your name" jin asked jack sister.

She smiled and said "ji-eun, it's lee ji-eun" jin nodded, " so ji -eun shi, are you okay with doing this, it will be risky. You don't have to force yourself for us" hobi said.

Ji-eun nodded his head and said " I can do it, even though I'm a human, i trained with wolves. so don't worry and call me iu, it's my nick name"

 so don't worry and call me iu, it's my nick name"