chapter 46

The next month went in a span, tae's food cravings also reduced. Now jimin is in the 6th month. Tomorrow is Jimin's delivery date.

Yoongi joined jimin in hospital before one week. He don't want to take risk. Jimin is whining whole week because he don't like it here.

It's night time, yoongi sat beside bed while giving massage to Jimin's swollen legs. " Tomorrow I'm going to see my prince" yoongi said with excitement.

Jimin chuckled at the big baby and said " I'm also excited hubby" yoongi nodded and kissed Jimin's belly.

" What will you do if the baby is a girl" jimin asked. " I know angel, I can sence him. He is a boy and my prince. Do you wanna know" yoongi said with confidence.

Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's belly and asked " baby you're my prince right" the baby kicked softly. Jimin looked at yoongi with wide eyes.

" Now what you say" yoongi asked wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin giggled and asked " ok, if he is our prince, which name are we going to name him" jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly and said " i know a name for our prince and i will tell you tomorrow"

Jimin pouted and said " it's not fair" yoongi kissed other's cheeks and said " everything is fair in love my angel"

Yoongi teased jimin while he was whining and pouting. After that They both slept.

Next day everyone is present at the hospital waiting outside the operation theatre. Yoongi is worried about jimin and baby.

After two hours the doctor came outside and said " congratulations mr.min, your baby boy and wife are safe." Yoongi smiled through his eyes.

" Can I meet them" yoongi asked, " you can but we have to shift them to the another room. After that you can meet them" doctor said and left the place.

" Congratulations hyung" tae said while hugging yoongi, everyone congratulated him. yoongi is over excited to saw his Prince.

After one hour they are in the room where jimin is sleeping peacefully and the baby is in crib.

Yoongi went towards jimin and kissed his forehead. After that he went towards the crib and looked at his child with smiley eyes.

 After that he went towards the crib and looked at his child with smiley eyes

" You're so cute my prince" yoongi said softly. He saw jimin is trying to wake up, he went towards him and said " angel, are you okay"

Jimin looked at yoongi with smile, yoongi made him sat Comfortably. " I told you na, he is my prince" yoongi said with gummy smile.

" Take him to me" jimin asked cutely. Yoongi nodded and went towards the baby. He lifted him with so much care and carried him to jimin.

He placed baby on Jimin's lap. Jimin was so happy seeing his baby, a tear rolled down from his eyes. Yoongi panicked and asked " are you okay angel, why are crying. Is your body aching"