Introduction

Nehemiah 8:9-10 "For the joy of the Lord is OUR strength." 

Hello fellow Wattpad readers! 

I am so excited to be starting a Bible study "book" on this platform! I've been on Wattpad for a long time now and have been sharing my faith on here for the past few months, and I felt inspired to now share my faith even more on this platform. 

This book is going to be full of bible verses, studies and notes that I have taken over the past few years, as well as worship songs (cause why not), possible rants, stories, revelations, and discoveries. Any input you may have, requests, questions, prayer requests, etc. are highly welcomed and I would love to hear other perspectives and ideas! 

However, hate or discrimination will not be tolerated on this book, purely because this is meant to be a spreading of the gospel and safe place to share faith, not share wars with one another. And just as Christ calls us to let us love one another. It's 100% okay to disagree, but it's not okay to judge or condemn. 

Also, if you have Instagram, I have a bible study Instagram called 'seekinghisname' that you can totally follow, which pretty much has all of the same stuff as this does (and is something I started before this). 

Other than that, thank you for reading! And I am so excited to share my faith with all of you! And as always, if you have any prayer requests, recommendations, or input, I would love to hear them. 

Let's make heaven crowded :) 

-its_lexieyvonne